Forex Automator – Scalping Robot
*Forex Automator Pro is a scalping robot with trend following strategy to keep the risk as low as possible.
*Best time frame for it is M1 (1-minute chart ), best currency pair is EUR/USD.
*It works with 4 – 5 digits brokers and works with micro-accounts. And it works with new NFA rules ( no hedge ) but it doesn’t work well with ECN brokers.
*You need to use a broker with normal pair symbols. Like: EUR/USD. The EA will not recognize symbols like EURxxx/USDxxx.
*Trading, in general, is a RISKY Business. No risk = no profit.
*Forex Automator Pro is ready to be used with default settings. But please feel free to test any other settings if you don’t like the defaults.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Free Forex EA from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.