Budak Ubat EA (V1.7 Update)
Budak Ubat EA works using a series of indicators, mainly the RSI. This is an EA that uses martingale, so use with caution. But Budak Ubat gives you the ability to change the multiplier parameter, which allows it to decrease the martingale level. Thus, you determine the risk level you want.
Unlike most of the other martingale, EA’s This doesn’t place random entries, rather it is riding on market movement RSI > 50. If the market moved the opposite direction after the first entry, the next entry is compounded by the multiplier.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, Make yourself familiar and understand how Budak Ubat EA works, then only use it in a real account.
Setting / Recommendations
- Currency Pair: Recommended to use on EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, and EURJPY (Work best on EURUSD)
- Equity: Minimum of $200 cent Account for each pair
- Time-Frame: Best on M15 Timeframe
- Leverage: 500
- Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
- VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
Budak Ubat EA Settings
It is the lot size entered for the first layer
The EA will modify its TP point to BreakEven point + (TP input) everytime it enter a trade
The value of the multiplier. The EA will Multiply the lot for the next layer based on this input.
If the input is True, the EA will recognize its StartingLot based on your equity per 10,000.
Lot = StartingLot x Equity/10000
The max layer limit.
It is a Magic Number.
- Risk Multiplier: Don’t get misled by the name. Anything other than Safe is dangerous! Remember, this isn’t gambling. Instead, we’re here to make a constant profit, albeit small, and in this case, capital preservation is of utmost importance. So use a small one
- Money Management – Don’t use this Budak Ubat EA with less than 10,000 in equity (equivalent to USD100 in Cent account). And I mean it! Martingale is all about calculated risk and playing with probability until you hit profit. Therefore you need a lot in equity to use this technique.
- TimeFrame: The developers recommend M5. When market trends in the opposite direction, Budak Ubat EA keeps on opening entries every (n)TF time. Thus, if your capital is limited, frequent intervention is needed to adjust higher TF to save your account. When it opens more than 10layers/ entries or margin% is down to 10,000%, that’s the time to increase your TF setting. M15 might be the most reasonable.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to Invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.