Weight TF FREE is a free demo version of the Weight TF automated trading system, which is based on intelligent monitoring of several strategies for each time frame of the currency instrument. The user manually sets the numeric parameters of the “Weight” of each timeframe, and the robot decides on opening a trading order to buy or sell on the set of signals for each timeframe. The main idea of a trading robot is the minimization of false entries into the market, which arise due to the shortcomings of some technical indicators over others, in a specific segment of the market. Monitoring all major timeframes to a greater extent allows you to avoid these problems. But the dynamics of the financial market can take a trader by surprise, regardless of the quality of his trading strategy and experience. The Weight TF Expert Advisor is also not an exception. Accordingly, a complex system of averaging unprofitable orders was developed with a gradual increase in the lot and floating averaging levels set through a multi-level filter system, which can also be flexibly customized to the own taste of any trader, which allows you to experience deeper drawdowns and stable trends.
Attention This advisor is a free trial version of the Weight TF Advisor.
- In the free version, trade orders are opened only on even numbers of the month.
- The risk parameters are set to the minimum value and cannot be changed.
- Introduced a complex algorithm for monitoring the main time periods of the currency instrument, which allows you to specify the desired level of trading priority at each of them
- The intellectual averaging system based on the 5-dollar contract strategy of the same name has been introduced
- The system of prohibiting opening orders in periods of increased spread is used. The recommended Max Spread value for normal operation of the adviser is no more than 20 points, the maximum allowable value is 30. When trading on accounts with a wider spread, the performance worsens
- Optimized for EUR / USD by default.
- Supports any method of order execution
- Magic – Magic number
- Max Spread – The maximum value of the spread for trading
- Trall Pips – the inclusion level
“- – – – – – – – – – Signal Filter – – – – – – – – – -“
- Weight_M1 – Minute chart weight (Parameter recommended for optimization)
- Weight_M5 – Weight of 5-minute chart (Parameter recommended for optimization)
- Weight_M15 – Weight of 15-minute chart (Parameter recommended for optimization)
- Weight_M30 – Weight of 30-minute chart (Parameter recommended for optimization)
- Weight_H1 – Weight of the hourly chart (Parameter recommended for optimization)
- Weight_H4 – Weight of the 4-hour chart (Parameter recommended for optimization)
- Need Weight Perc – The required total amount of weight for opening orders (Parameter recommended for optimization)
- Diff Perc – Minimum allowed difference between signals (Parameter recommended for optimization)
- MA_1_Period – Period of the shorter period (The parameter is recommended for optimization)
- MA_2_Period – Period of a larger moving period (The parameter is recommended for optimization)
- CCI Period – CCI Period (Parameter recommended for optimization)
- RSI Period – RSI Period (Parameter recommended for optimization)
- ATR Fast – ATR Period (Parameter recommended for optimization)
“- – – – Average Settings – – – -“
- USD_5_Level – Minimum level of averaging over the 5-dollar contract strategy (Parameter recommended for optimization)
“- – – – USD_5 RSI Filter – – – -“
- Us RSI Filter – Use RSI for averaging
- RSI Filter – RSI filter period (Parameter recommended for optimization)
- RSI Filter Level – RSI Filter Levels
“- – – – USD_5 STOCH Filter – – – -“
- Us STOCH Filter – Use Stochastic for Averaging
- STOCH Filter – Stochastic Period (The parameter is recommended for optimization)
- STOCH Filter Level – Stochastic Level
“- – – – CHANEL Filter – – – -“
- MN Chanel – Minimum distance to key market levels
- Use For Signal – Use a channel filter to generate a signal to enter the market
- Use For Average – Use a channel filter for averaging the system
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.