Hamster Grid EA Robot
Hamster Grid EA work according to RSI (Relative Strength Index) indicators. It has the function of reducing the drawdown on the account by overlapping unprofitable orders (grid). EA doesn’t trade very frequently (once a day). when the Hamster Grid EA algorithm opens a new order, it will either close its profit or use the grid method (if the trade goes negative) until that order bucket makes a profit.
If you want, you can manually open an order. EA will try to trade it according to its grid method, but it’s not recommended. it’s best to let the EA algorithm decide when to open the trade. But it’s good to deactivate EA before a big movement.
I believe this “Hamster Grid EA” is a copy (renamed) of “The King EA” or vice versa. Either way both are the same. Because both EA has very similar Input Parameters, result, and an MQL5 sales page.
Setting / Recommendations
- Currency Pair: Work best on EURUSD (work good on any major pair)
- Equity: Minimum account balance of 500$(it could work even with 100$ if you can keep an eye on big movement/news)
- Timeframe: Work on H1 Time Frames
- Leverage: 500
- Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
- VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
- RSI_PERIOD – period for calculating the relative strength index.
- UP_LEVEL – upper bound.
- DN_LEVEL – lower bound.
- RSI_TIMEFRAME – timeframe for calculation.
- START_LOT – initial lot.
- LOT_MULTIPLIER – lot multiplier in the order grid.
- MAX_LOT – maximum lot.
- STEP_ORDERS – order grid step.
- STEP_MULTIPLIER – order step multiplication factor, if = -1 then it is not used.
- MAX_STEP – maximum order grid step.
- OVERLAP_ORDERS – from which order to enable the order overlap function.
- OVERLAP_PIPS – minimum profit in pips for closing unprofitable orders.
- STOPLOSS, TAKEPROFIT – stop loss and take profit in pips, if = -1 is not used.
- BREAKEVEN_STOP, BREAKEVEN_STEP – level and step of breakeven, if = -1 is not used.
- TRAILING_STOP, TRAILING_STEP – trailing stop level and step, if = -1 is not used.
- MAGIC_NUMBER, ORDERS_COMMENT – magic order number and comment.
- START_TIME, END_TIME – time at which it is allowed to open orders. if = “00:00”, then not used.
2020.11.01 – 2020.07.01 | 500$ |Default Settings Backtest
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.