Little Lion EA Robot
Principle of operation
The Little Lion EA is based on Parabolic Stop and Reverse system (Parabolic SAR). A Buy Order is generated if the price breaks above the Parabolic SAR. Vice versa. You have the possibility to use a second Parabolic SAR as a filter. Then it will only generate signals if the filter is below the price for a Buy Order and above for a Sell Order. If the price breaks through the filter SAR a signal will be generated too.
Parameters for the Parabolic Stop and Reverse system
SAR Settings = These are the settings for the Parabolic SAR
SAR Step = Is the increment size of the indicator (default is 0.02)
SAR Maximum = Is the Maximum value of the indicator (default is 0.2)
SAR Filter = These are the settings for the Parabolic SAR filter
UseSAR_Filter = If this parameter is set to „true “it will use the filter (default is false)
Filter_Step = Is the increment size of the filter (default is 0.002)
Filter_Maximum = Is the Maximum value of the filter (default is 0.2)
CloseOnSarSingal = This will close the trade if the price crosses the SAR Signal line
CloseOnSarFiler = This will close the trade if the price crosses the SAR Filter line
02.05.2014 – Two new filter was added. The CloseOnSarSiganl and CloseOnSarFilter. Now you can do things like this. Here I use MaxOpenOrder = 3 and only the CloseOnSarFilter is true and no takeprofit.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favourable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favourable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.