It is based on a Surfing strategy. USES MARTINGALE. The EA catches the moments when the previous candle crosses the moving average indicator and eliminates the false breakouts using the RSI+MA indicator, and at the same time analyzes the trend direction. The EA trades pending orders, which also allows for avoiding false movements. If the pending order was not triggered and the chart reversed, then the EA deletes the pending order. If the pending order was not triggered and the chart reversed, then the MARTINGALE comes into play. Since sooner or later the Martingale can lose the deposit, it is recommended to control the trading of the EA by analyzing the market. The EA also implements Money management based on the Larry Williams method (Larry Williams Method).
The EA trades on any symbol. The Minimum recommended deposit is $100 (it is better to use a cent account). Uses an M1 timeframe. Since the EA performs the analysis on closed bars, the testing results by opening prices are the same as the testing by all ticks.
Expert Advisor Settings
- Period_MA1 – period of the moving average1 indicator
- Lots – order lot
- Stop Step – distance from High (Low) of the previous bar in points for placing a pending order
- Take Profit – Take Profit in points
- Multiplier– Martingale multiplier (value to multiply the next order)
- Step – step in points (the number of points to place the next Martingale order)
- Percent – the percentage of the deposit, at which the EA will close all open orders and continue to trade.
- Shift MA – a shift of the moving average used for trend detection, i.e., the number of bars to analyze the trend
- MA Method – method for the moving average1 and moving average2 indicators (recommended to use 0 – Simple or 1 – Exponential)
- TF_MA – timeframe of the moving average used for trend detection (timeframe to analyze the trend)
- Period MA long – period of the moving average used for trend detection
- Slippage – slippage in points
- Magic – magic number (when trading different currency pairs on one account, this parameter should be changed, i.e., unique for each currency pair)
- StartHour1 – trading start time
- EndHour1 – trading end time
- RSI Period – period of the RSI indicator
- MA – period of moving average for the RSI indicator
- Larry Williams Method – use Larry Williams money management method (false/true)
- LW risk – risk percentage, recommended 5-20%
- LW part – part of the deposit in percentage to be used by the EA
The values with points are specified for 4-digits, if you have 5-digits, the EA automatically recalculates all the values.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.