Pirate One EA 1.2V
The Pirate One EA trades during small market volatility, after the end of our session, tracking the price levels on several indicators. After that, it opens positions and monitors them until they are closed with a profit or, if possible, with a small loss.
It does not use the martingale strategy, averaging positions, waiting for loss, etc. Positions can be opened with fixed Take Profit and virtual. It is possible to use a dynamic lot to increase the volume of positions with successful trading.
The size of Risk, Take Profit, and Stoploss, only for average testing, for each currency pair to select separately!
Setting / Recommendations
- Currency Pair: EURCHF, EURGBP, GBPUSD.
Possible currency pairs for testing: CHFJPY, EURAUD, USDCAD.
I do not recommend a bet on all pairs at once! especially if they are correlated with each other. It is better to put first on one tested and optimized pair with a small risk, or a fixed lot, to get acquainted with the trading process. Once the trading results are satisfactory, you can add risk and pairs.
- Timeframe: М15
- Leverage: 500
- Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
- VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
Pirate One EA
MONEY_MANAGEMENTS – Select whether to trade risk or fixed lot
RISK – Use risk, % of available funds
ORIGINAL_LOT – Use a fixed lot
STOP_LOSS – Set loss
TAKE_PROFIT – Set profit
MAX_SPREAD_OPEN – Maximum possible (spread) to open positions
START_HOUR – Hour to start trading expert
STOP_HOUR – End of Expert Advisor trading Hour
If true and the position is not closed by TP for a long time, the expert Advisor decides how to close it. If false, positions are closed only by TP
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favourable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favourable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.