This EA trades Classic Pivot Points using pending orders. It offers many trading behaviors and flexible position management settings, plus many useful features like customizable trading sessions and a martingale mode. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Troubleshooting | FAQ | All Products ]
- Easy to use and supervise
- It implements 4 different trading behaviors
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP, and trailing stop
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers
- Works for 2-3-4-5-digit symbols
- Trading can be NFA/FIFO Compliant
- Implements a martingale feature
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- Built-in money management
The EA implements four different trading behaviors:
- Regular: The EA will buy at resistance and sell at support
- Inverse: The EA will sell at resistance and buy at support
- Only Buy: The EA will buy at both resistance and support
- Only Sell: The EA will sell at both resistance and support
Additionally, it implements four different money management modes:
- Trade manual lot size: The EA will trade a fixed lot size on each trade
- Auto-calculation of lot sizes: The EA will risk % of the account on each trade
- Martingale: The EA will double the lot size after a losing trade
- Inverse Martingale: The EA will double the lot size after a winning trade
- Pivot Points Settings – Select the timeframe of the pivot points indicator and the trading behavior. The regular behavior is to buy at R1, R2, and R3, and sell at S1, S2, and S2. You can invert this behavior by selecting the Inverse behavior mode. You can also select to only perform buys at all levels, or only shorts at all levels.
- Session Settings – Enable or disable trading for the Asian, European, or American sessions.
- Position Management – This group of settings applies to trading decisions and trade management. You can select trading direction, break-even in pips, trailing-stop in %, trailing-step in pips, stop-loss in pip, and take-profit in pips.
- Money Management – In these settings blocks, you can set the lot size for the first trade or allow the EA to calculate it by itself. It also implements a martingale behavior. Entering a manual lot size is recommended.
- EA Settings – You can select the magic number for the trades, custom comment, and manual pip value if you need to override the one the default one. Do not change these unless you know what you are doing.
What to expect
This EA is a general-purpose tool whose success depends on your understanding of the underlying strategy and your ability to configure it. This EA will not generate profits under all market conditions and does not claim to do so. It is up to you to find the best parameters for each symbol and timeframe using the strategy tester.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.