SAAD Trend Tracker is a fully automated EA. It is based on mathematical algorithms Trend Tracker indicator and SAAD Scalper. The EA scalps pips by its strong Entry strategy based on SAAD Scalper. Trades that are not successful to the scalp are handled in a different way with a uniquely designed algorithm based on the Trend Tracker indicator.
EA is designed for M1, M5, M15, and M30. It consults daily charts for successful trading accuracy. It consults H1 to handle unsuccessful trades using Trend Tracker Indicator. It works on multiple currency pairs simultaneously and the best results were found for M30 Time Frame. Higher TF, fewer trading opportunities with higher accuracy, and Lower TF, more trading opportunities with less accuracy.
Live Accounts: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/adnaniqbal140
- For backtesting, please make sure you must have historical data for TF under testing, Daily, and H1 for time duration to test to get accurate results.
- This EA takes a decision at the closing of the candle, you can perform a test on open prices.
- Best currency pairs that are less volatile and most of the time range: EURUSD, AUDUSD, AUDJPY, USDJPY, EURAUD, etc.
- Split your lot size into 5 or 6 pairs instead of taking a high risk on one currency pair: Run EA for TF M30 on 5 to 6 currency pairs.
SAAD Trend Tracker Parameters
- Account Type – Default value “Standard”. Use as per your account type, Standard, Mini, or Micro. The EA will adjust targets as per account type.
- Lot Size of each Trade – Default value 0.01. Set as per your equity.
- Lot Mode Auto – Set True/False as per your requirement.
- %Risk – Lot is calculated as per formula Lot= Account Equity* Risk/100/1000 If Lot Mode Auto is set True. Design Lot Size as per your requirement and Risk Factor.
- Target Pips – Best value found as 10 pips. Set as per your testing results.
- Stoploss in Pips – Default Value is 0. Not recommended for this strategy. It is included as per the user’s request.
- Span Dist. Pips – Pip difference to open consecutive trades by Trend Tracker.
- Lot Multiplier – Integer value to calculate next order lot size.
- Simple Lot Multiplier – If true next lot is calculated multiple of the defined lot.
- Exponential Multiplier – If true next lot is calculated multiple of the previous trading lot.
- Magic Number – The magic number should be unique on the same MT4 terminal.
- Higher TF – Higher time frame to set the direction of initial trade with comment Saad Sell A/Saad Buy B. Recommended Daily TF 1440.
- Middle TF – Middle Time frame to identify reversal of market to open trades Saad Sell B/Saad Buy B to close initial losing trades accumulatively in profit.
Trailing Profit – ——Trailing Profit Inputs——
- Trail the Order – True/False. True to enable trailing profit. Trailing is internal hardcoded and accumulative profit for all opened positions of similar type.
- Enable Dynamic Trailing – True/False. True to enable dynamic trailing and EA will use “Trailing Start in Pips and Trailing Stop% for Dynamic Trailing” to trail the profit. If False EA will use “Trailing Start in Pips and Trailing Stop in Pips for Static Trailing”.
- Trailing Start in Pips – As per user experience or 20.
- Trailing Stop in Pips for Static Trailing – As per user experience or 10 and must be less than Trailing Start value. It is considered for static trailing only.
- Trailing Stop % for Dynamic Trailing – % value of Price Movement from Trailing Start. It is considered for dynamic trailing only.
- Start Trailing After Trade – Default value “0”, means trailing will start from the initial trade. If we want to skip 1st trade for training, we can keep this input value is 1.
Trend Tracker Inputs – Trend Tracker Inputs
- TT Period – Trend Tracker Period for Tracker Lines.
- TT Mul – Trend Tracker Multiplier for Tracker Lines.
Basic Variables4 – Trading Hrs. Range in GMT
- Trading Around the Clock 24Hr – True/False.
- Start Trading Time in Hr. – 0.
- Stop Trading Time in Hr. – 23.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.