This EA is a free version of Tiger Grid which is available here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/33835
Tiger Grid EA is an expert advisor using a trading strategy that has been developed by using machine learning concepts. It has passed 14 years of backtesting of real tick data and real variable spread (with commission) from 2004 to 2018.
The entries are usually accurate and in case the trend signal has a delay the positions will be managed by a smart grid system.
This system uses a grid of orders which increases lot size. A new order is added to the grid only if the EA notices a potential reversal trend. The grid size is limited for safety.
- Optimized to work with EURUSD for timeframe M15.
- The Minimum recommended deposit is $3000 for the initial lot set to 0.01.
- ECN broker with a low spread is recommended to get better results.
- Compatible with 4- and 5-digits accounts.
- Compatible with brokers’ accounts with a leverage of at least 400:1
- Past 14 years of backtesting with real tick data having 99,90% modeling quality
- Developed by using machine learning algorithms
- Use multiple timeframes M15, H1 and D1 to identify buy/sell signals
- Strategy is built by using combinations of standard indicators like RSI, Bollinger Bands, Moving Average, MACD, and other customized indicators
- Embed a smart grid system adding new orders into the grid based on the current trend
- Lot Sizing Type – method to calculate lot sizing and stop loss.
- Investment for auto lot (unit in % of balance) – Amount to invest in account currency. Use this parameter only if lot sizing is “Auto Lot”
- Investment for fixed lot (unit in the currency of the account) – Amount to invest in account currency. Use this parameter only if lot sizing is “Fixed Lot”
- Risk Level – Risk level of your investment. It will make a profit.
- Lot Factor – lot factor for the second and subsequent orders.
- Take Profit – take profit.
- Grid Stop Loss – the size of stop loss.
- Max Grid Size – number of orders max to open at the same time.
- Max Spread – maximum spread allowed before a pending order triggers.
- Magic Number – magic number to distinguish orders from others EA.
- Magic Number other EA – magic number from another EA. It opens a grid if there are no opened orders from another EA with this magic number. With this parameter, you can use another grid system on the same trading account without having two opened grids in parallel.
- Comments – comments on trade operations.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.