A trading adviser that not only trades but also has a built-in game. The EA trades on signaling bars and MACD and RSI indicators. The ATR indicator is used to determine volatility. Many other customizable options are available. An interesting feature is the built-in free game in which you need to control the ball and collect coins. The ball jumps along the line of the moving average, you need to control it with the arrows or the “w an s d” keys and not let it fall outside the playing area (2 red vertical lines). There are few levels in the free game; if you wish, you can purchase a paid version of Trading Entertainment.
When adding a game to a window with a chart, the Scale fix one to one property is set, this will affect the display of the current chart. This will not affect trade. If after adding to the chart the ball or coin is not visible, try to reduce the chart (Zoom Out on the toolbar). To improve the view, you can disable the display of the grid in the chart settings.
The paid version of the adviser contains more trading opportunities (for example, settings for the trailing stop) and more levels of the game, download link: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/44004
- Lots – lot size (at 0 lot it will be calculated from the percentage of available funds in the account).
- Order Comments – comments on the opened transaction by this adviser.
- Trade Every Tick – trade every tick (greatly slows down testing).
- Max Spread – the maximum spread for opening a transaction (for accounts with a floating spread, so that the transaction opens when the spread is not too large).
- Magic (unique identifier) - a unique identifier (it is necessary to make it different if several expert advisors are running in the same terminal).
- Take Profit – order closing price upon reaching the profitability level.
- Stoploss – order closing price upon reaching a loss level.
- Enable Auto Close – automatic closing of an order by a return signal (true – enabled, false – disabled).
- Period MACD – period of MACD indicators.
- MACDPeriod2 – the second period of MACD.
- MACDPeriod3 – period of another MACD indicator.
- MACD Signal Period – period of the signal line of the MACD indicator.
- MACD Signal Period2 – period of the signal line of another MACD indicator.
- Period RSI – period of the RSI indicator.
- Levels RSI – RSI indicator levels.
- Min high-low candle – the minimum length of the candle (from its maximum to minimum).
- Candles Factor – the coefficient for determining a bull or bear candle.
- Candles Volume – number of candles for volume comparison.
- Period ATR – indicator period Average True Range.
- Min Level ATR – minimum indicator level Average True Range.
- Trading starts hour – hour to start trading.
- Trading end hour – the hour of the end of trading.
- Show Trade Info – show trading information.
- Enable Game – enable the game (when the parameter is active, you can change the game settings, which are described below).
- Game History Bars – the number of bars on the playing field (not more than 800, but also not less than 300).
- Game Start Bar – the starting position where the player’s ball appears (if = 0, the ball appears at one of the highest places on the chart).
- Game Difficulty – the complexity of the game.
- Show Game Messages – show pop-up messages in the game.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.