Forex Champ-Tramp EA – Multi-Currency Forex Robot With Soft Martingale
- As per the Developers/Company: We bring back to your attention one among our developments – multi-currency Forex trading advisor Forex Tramp for the Meta Trader 4 platform.
- The adviser has been trading on our real accounts since the start of 2013, shows stable profits, and – most significantly – doesn’t cause great concern for the security of the deposit.
- Platform : MetaTrader 4
- Year: 2013-2020
- Version : 4.0.0
- Manufacturer: ARGO lab
- Advisor Category: Trend, Soft Martingale
- Currency pairs: EU, GU, AU, NU, UJ, EJ, GOLD
- Timeframe: any (the results do not depend on the timeframe) I put on H1
- Hours: around the clock
- Way to enter the market: pending orders
- Deposit requirements: From $ 1000 on dollar accounts with a minimum lot of 0.01 from $ 100 on cent accounts with a minimum lot of 0.1 from $ 10 on cent accounts with a minimum lot of 0.01
Tramp Champ Forex Advisor Strategy:
The trading strategy of the Forex Tramp Champ adviser belongs to the class of so-called breakdown strategies that generate signals to enter the market when the price crosses the border of the trading range, in the direction of the price movement. Generally speaking, breakout trading is one of the most popular and often used Forex trading strategies. Unfortunately, classic strategies of this sort developed way back and once showed enviable leads to real Forex trading, not adding the fashionable market. Therefore, we had to significantly modify and supplement the prevailing breakdown strategies so as to get an algorithm suitable for successful trading in fully automatic mode.
The main issues that come during trading are:
1. How to determine the price range?
2. What to do with false breakdowns that inevitably occur?
To determine the price range in the Forex Tramp Champ advisor, we used a digital filter. A feature of this approach is that the adviser does not use Meta Trader terminal quotes in any time frame. Advisor filters directly the price coming from the broker in the form of ticks. Therefore, the trading results do not depend on which time frame to attach the adviser to.
At the borders of the calculated trading range, the EA sets pending orders, at the upper border of buy-stop, at the lower border of sell-stop. All trading orders opened by the adviser have stop-loss and take-profit levels. Only one trading order can always be within the market.
In case of false breakdowns, the order is closed at stop-loss, leading to a loss. In order to catch up on this loss, the EA increases the number of subsequent orders, i.e. uses martingale. Unlike many trading systems using martingale, in our strategy, increasing the volume of orders, we do not rely on luck. We know that sooner or later the price will go out of the range, and in our strategy, it does not matter to us which way the price will break the range. In case of any breakdown, one of the pending orders will work and close at taking a profit.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.