This adviser trades by volume, analyzing candles. It is a free version of Volume candle master. Differences from the paid ones are that there are not some functions here: working on 2 timeframes, using Moving average, dynamic stop-loss, and take-profit, and the maximum lot is limited (no more than 0.10). Recommended timeframes: M5, M15, M30. Before trading, optimize the parameters of the advisor for your account.
- Lots – lot size.
- Max Spread – the maximum spread for the opening of the transaction (for accounts with a floating spread, so that the transaction opens when the spread is not too large).
- Magic – unique identifier (it is necessary to do it differently if several advisers are launched in one terminal).
- Take Profit – Take-profit (in points).
- Stop-loss – stop-loss (in points).
- Trade Every Tick – trade each new tick (slows down the optimization, but when trading allows you to make more deals).
- Min high-low candle – the minimum length of the candle (from its maximum to the minimum) to enter the transaction.
- Period ADX – the period of the ADX indicator.
- ADX and high-low relation – the dependence of the indicator ADX and the minimum length of the candle.
- Candles Factor – the coefficient of determination of a bull or bear candle.
- Volume Candles Parameter – a parameter for determining the volume and trend of candles.
- RSI Parameter – parameter for the RSI indicator (if 0 – will not be used).
- Level RSI – levels of the indicator RSI (1-50).
- Period ATR – the period of the indicator Average True Range.
- Min Level ATR – the minimum level of the ATR indicator.
- Trading start hour – the hour of commencement of trade.
- Trading end hour – the end of trading hours.
- Show Info – show information.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.