- Copy Trading is when you follow the trades of another trader. It allows you to directly copy the positions taken by another trader So when the trader buys, you buy. When the trader sells, you sell. When the trader adjusts his stop loss, you’ll adjust it as well. This all happens via a connector medium either on Cloud through Broker or through an software that can connect both accounts. You decide the amount you wish to invest and simply copy everything they do automatically in real-time – when that trader makes a trade, your account will make that same trade as well.
- Copy trading is one of the easiest ways to use another trader’s expert knowledge. It also means that you don’t lose any control over the outcome. You still have the ability to close trades, and open new ones when you want.
- But by copying another trader, you could potentially make money based on their skills.
- In fact, no advanced knowledge of the financial market is required to take part!
- You do not need to have any input on the trades, and you get the identical returns on each trade as your chosen trader.
- Copy trading lets less experienced traders copy the same trades of more skilled investors. In short, copy trading is literally copying someone’s work, but in a good way.
- Copy trading is a branch of social trading, where one trader’s positions are copied by another trader’s account when they are opened or closed. This can be either automatic or manual – and it’s up to an individual to decide how they would like to approach copy trading.
- The way copy trading is conducted can be widely variable on the platform you choose. However, the basic principle remains the same. You invest a part of your portfolio in a certain trader and copy all their trades in a percentage-based manner.
In simple words, Forex Trade Copiers are a simple, sophisticated & brilliant softwares that uses complicated algorithms to copy signals from professional traders into MT4 or MT5 accounts. Forex trade copiers give you better chances of earning more profits. Your forex business needs a forex trade copier not to lose any open trade anymore. Forex Trade Copier Softwares are used to copy trades across multiple trading accounts. This is the most convenient and efficient way to manage more than one Meta-Trader account simultaneously and open the same trades across multiple trading platforms. There are many types of account copiers available but since the MT4 platform is one of the most popular trading platforms the majority of trade copier software is built around the Meta-Trader 4. But thanks to technology now they do offer MT-5 / Meta-Trader-5 compatibility too.
There are 2 Types of Forex Trade Copier Software Systems
Local Trade Copier is a special software compatible with either Meta-Trader 4 or Meta-Trader 5 or both of the platform which helps retail Forex traders and account managers duplicate trading positions between multiple accounts running on the same computer/VPS so they won’t need to repeat the same trade operations on each MT-4 / MT-5 platform individually.
This means now you can trade on multiple Meta-Trader 4 / Meta-Trader 5 accounts simultaneously, mirror the trades of any trading bot to your friends and family accounts (even if it is locked to your MT4 account number), create investment portfolios of many MT4 accounts, remove risk of unregulated Forex brokers, turn losing trading strategy into a winner and become an independent account manager immediately without the need to sign any contracts or opening expensive PAMM accounts with the broker.
Remote Trade Copier is a powerful tool giving you a total solution of trade copying in the forex industry. This tool is unique and superior to copy trade remotely between multiple accounts at different locations over internet, as well as locally within the same computer. Generally a Remote Trade Copier supports Local Trade Copier too but you need to check the plan and product specification. Mostly they are compatible with Meta-Trader 4 and/or/both Meta-Trader 5 trading platforms.
This is an ideal solution for signal provider, who want to share his trade with the others globally on his own rules. One provider can copy trades to multiple receivers and one receiver can get trade from multiple providers as well. The provider can even set the subscription expiry for each receiver, so that receiver will not be able to receive the signal after that time
- One of the Simplest and most reliable Trade Copier for Meta-Trader MT-4®/ MT-5 Accounts
- Visual setup in just a few clicks
- Flexible settings for all your needs
- No profit sharing –> Get More Info
- Lightning-fast copying
- Full control of the copying process
- Easy client management
- Unlimited number of receivers
- Free live support. Click Here to Review for more Info
- MT5® to MT4®,
- MT5® to MT5®,
- MT4® to MT5®,
- MT4® to MT4® trade copier
- Local trade copying – all trading platforms on the same PC or VPS – Explore / Read more
- Remote trade copying – all trading platforms of Receivers should be on different PCs or VPS
- Fully automated copying
- Super fast and precise copying
- Support both Provider and Receiver
- Support both Local and Remote mode
- Support both Trade and Signal mode
- Multi Providers and Receivers allowed
- Support unlimited receivers – Get more Info
- Allow set subscription expiry for each receiver
- Work with all brokers and symbols
- Manage Providers/Receivers inside MT4/MT5 and exported .csv file
- Advance lot-size management
- Support all types of order adjustment
- Support hidden SL/TP option
- Flexible copy filtering – Read to know more
- Flexible order filtering
- Support partial close/close by/hedged orders
- Support inverted copying
- Anti-slippage & anti-lagging trade
- Auto recovery after shutdown
- Compatible with manual trading and other EAs
- Real-time control panel
- Send signal to receiver’s email & mobile
- Friendly interface – Click Here to explore further
- Auto update new version
- Support both MT4 and MT5 platform