Ascent II EA Robot
Ascent II expert advisor designed and programmed by professionals at Cutting Edge Forex. The strategy is based around the fact that breakouts (whether caused by news reports, trendline breaks, etc..) create trends. Ascent II captures these emerging trends adding to positions when conditions present themselves for maximum profitability.
Setting / Recommendations
- Uses dynamic self-adjusting Targets and Stops
- Uses 2 strategies
- Trades volatility breakouts on the 15min timeframe. Designed on EURUSD
- Long Term Profitable
- Cuts losses short letting profits run
- Programmed by professionals
- No Grid or Martingale components
- Designed, tested, and optimized using the highest quality data (Birt’s TDS)
- Trades on average a few times a week
- Robust! Not only surviving but THRIVING, over 10 years and all market conditions (including the great financial crisis of 2008
- Static Lot Size – If not using Advanced Money Management, this lot size will be used
- Advanced Money Management – Set true to enable percent-based lot sizing
- Risk Setting – Risk setting to be used with percent-based lots
- Tag 1 – Strategy 1 trade tag identifier.
- TP/SL ATR Bars – ATR bars to be used in calculating Targets and Stops
- TP Factor – Factor of ATR for Targets
- SL Factor – Factor of ATR for Stops
- Acceleration – Number of Bars
- Mass – Number of Bars
- Qualifier – Volatility Cut Off Logic. Generally, a range of 2.0 – 3.0 is best
- MA 1 – Number of bars for MA 1
- MA 2 – Number of bars for MA 1
- Tag 2 – Strategy 2 trade tag identifier
- Enable Strategy 2 – Set true to enable strategy 2
- TP Factor 2 – Factor of ATR for Targets
- SL Factor 2 – Factor of ATR for Stops
- S2 ATR Bars – ATR bars to be used in calculating Targets and Stops
- S2 Qualifier – Fading Volatility Cut Off Logic
- RSI Bars – Number of RSI Bars
- RSI Cut Off – RSI Cut Off amount
- Use Initial Balance – Set true to give Ascent II a specified balance
- Initial Balance Amount – Amount to be used as initial balance
- Max Spread – Maximum allowable spread when entering trades
- 5 Digit Broker – Set true for 5 digit brokers
- Max Positions – Maximum number of open positions allowed at one time
- Show Warnings – Set true to show warnings
- Display Color – Select a number 1 – 10 for display color options
- Transparent Display – Set true to see chart through display
- Magic Number – Identifying serial number. Use a unique number for each instance of your EAs
Default settings are intended for operation on the EURUSD 15min chart. ALL VARIABLES are left exposed however, enabling you the trader to optimize and trade Ascent II on many instruments.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Free Forex EA from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to Invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.