Triad Strategies FX is a fully automated Expert Advisor with three strategies. Each strategy works separately. To switch strategies, you need to change the EA parameters in the settings window. By default, Triad Strategies FX works according to the classic martingale, locking a losing order. As a rule, all orders are closed based on the cumulative profit after exiting the flat corridor, after which a new cycle begins.
The second strategy provided in the Expert Advisor is also a classic martingale, but unlike the first one, there is only one order in the market. After the previous order is closed, an order with an increased lot is placed by stop loss.
2_th Strategy is activated by changing the SL values, TP is greater than 0 (selected by optimization in the tester), Max Trades is set to 1, you also need to increase the Profit Close parameter to 100 or more.
The third strategy provides for trading single orders with stop loss and taking profit at will. Additionally, you can enable Trailing Stop in the settings. The strategy is also enabled by changing the EA parameters: Max Trades = 1, Multiplier = 1, SL> 0, TP> 0. When using TP, the Profit Close value also must be changed to 100 or more. Trailing Stop is enabled at will. If TP is not used, Profit Close can be selected by optimization, and it is desirable to use Trailing Stop. The risk can also be increased to 2.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.