BestGrid EA 2.1
Efficient trading robot BestGrid 2.1
Terminal: MT4 Timeframe: M5
Best Forex Pairs : USDJPY, NZDCHF, EURNZD, EURUSD
Type: Medium and Intraday
Deposit: Minimum $ 10 percent account
Using an aggregate strategic analysis, it identifies important levels of consolidation. Trades are opened only in the zone of these levels. Estimating the likely price movement within these levels deals with the greatest potential open. Flexible settings regulate stop loss and take profit. Based on the trading results, the presence of grid tracking of orders makes the adviser algorithm more efficient. Averaging levels (order grid levels) specifically coincide with neighboring levels of consolidation.
Recommendations for aggressive trading
Conservative Trading Recommendations
1. Deposit from $ 10 to a cent account
2. Leverage 1: 500
|Algorithm||Using an aggregate strategic analysis identifies important levels of consolidation. Trades are opened only in the zone of these levels. Estimating the likely price movement within these levels deals with the greatest potential open. Flexible settings regulate stop loss and take profit. Based on the trading results, the presence of grid tracking of orders makes the adviser algorithm more efficient. Averaging levels (grid levels of orders) specifically coincide with neighboring levels of consolidation.|
|Recommendations for aggressive trading||The aggressiveness of trading is adjusted by the lot multiplier for subsequent grid orders. This averaging method is far from classical. The difference lies in the choice of zones for opening orders. There are examples of quick doubling of deposits. A set for such a trade will be attached. This is an aggressive trade. Therefore, the recommendation for the use of such a set will be to withdraw half of the funds after doubling the deposit !!!! Be sure to follow this recommendation! The default setting increases the risks, but by changing the settings you accept additional risks. In this case, you can reduce the risk by lowering the lot. In the description below you will see examples of doubling deposits.|
|Conservative Trading Recommendations||If you need more relaxed settings (conservative), there are sets for these purposes. Risk reduction is achieved by lowering a lot of the second and other grid orders. Very often, orders do not even reach the second grid order. This explains the possibility of aggressive trading. The proposed sets are only examples. You yourself can find more suitable ones by optimizing this EA for each individual pair and timeframe.|
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Free Forex EA from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.