This adviser analyzes the candles and determines their strength and volume. It trades when there is a high probability of continuing a trend that has formed a little earlier (based on several candles, the number of which is adjustable). Has the ability to use several methods for analyzing the strength of movement by candlelight. Many options are customizable.
- Lots – lot size.
- Min Profit for Auto Close – automatic closing of a transaction upon a return signal when the profit in points exceeds this value (0 – do not use automatic closing of transactions, they will be closed only by taking profit or stop loss).
- Max spread – the maximum spread for opening a transaction (for accounts with a floating spread, so that the transaction opens when the spread is not too large).
- Magic – a unique identifier (it is necessary to make it different if several expert advisors are running in the same terminal).
- Stoploss – stop loss (in points), with a dynamic task, it can be less.
- Take Profit – take profit (in points), with a dynamic task, it can be less.
- Factor dynamic Take Profit – coefficient of dynamic take profit (0 – do not use).
- Factor dynamic Stoploss – coefficient of dynamic stop loss (0 – do not use).
- Power Candles Method – methods for calculating the power of candles.
- Minimum Strength for All Methods – minimum signal strength (number of signals) when all calculation methods are enabled (1-5).
- Candles Factor – the coefficient for calculating the power of candles (recommended from 0.5 to 5).
- Count Candles – the number of candles for calculations and finding the average length (recommended from 10 to 100).
- Count Candles in Row – the number of candles in a row, where each new one is stronger than the previous one (recommended from 1 to 5);
- Count volume candles – the number of candles for calculating volumes (recommended from 5 to 100).
- Candles Volume Average – enable calculation of the average value of volumes.
- Candles Volume Factor – the coefficient for calculating the volume of candles.
- ADX For Strength Power – ADX indicator period for correction of Candles Factor coefficients (0 – do not use).
- ADX Period for Calculations – period of the ADX indicator for calculating signal strength.
- Min ADX Level – the minimum required level of the ADX indicator to open deals.
- Min High-low – minimum length (with the exception of the following parameter) of the last closed candle to open a trade;
- Min HL Factor for ADX – calculation coefficient minimum length of the candle, depending on ADX (0 – not used).
- Fast Optimization Parameter – parameter for fast optimization of the EA. The higher the value, the faster the optimization, but the quality of the trade is worse. For real trading, it is better to set the values to no more than 1.
- Profit To Loss Ratio – profit to loss ratio (during testing).
- Max Losses Count – the maximum number of losing trades after which to stop trading (0 – not set).
- Comment To Orders – comment on opening deals.
- Show Information – show information (true – show, false – do not show).
This EA can only trade on the H1 timeframe, for trading on different timeframes, use the Max Candles Power Expert Advisor, which also implements other useful functions (for example, trailing stop, automatic lot determination, depending on the percentage of money in the account, customizable hours for trade): https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/42154
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.