Curious Chameleon EA
Principle of operation
The Curious Chameleon EA is based on up to 3 Moving Averages and a fourth Moving Average is used as a Filter. You can set for each Moving Average the Period, Shift, Method and the Applied Price.
Use one Moving Average
If you decide to use only one Moving Average, a long position opens when the Close Price is above the Moving Average and the Open Price below. Vice versa.
Use two Moving Averages
If two Moving Averages are active, the EA trades the crossover of both.
Use three Moving Averages
If you activate all three Moving Averages, the EA opens a long position if the FirstMa is above the SecondMa and if the SecondMa is above the ThirdMa. Vice versa.
Setting / Recommendations
Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
Parameters for the Curious Chameleon EA
UseMa = Set to „true “ if you want to use the particular Moving Average.
MaPeriod = Averaging period for calculation.
MaShift = MA shift. Indicators line offset relate to the chart by timeframe (default is 0)
MaMethod = In this parameter you can set the Moving Average Method It can be any value between 0 and 3 (default is 0 / Simple moving average)
|MODE_SMA||0||Simple moving average|
|MODE_EMA||1||Exponential moving average|
|MODE_SMMA||2||Smoothed moving average|
|MODE_LWMA||3||Linear weighted moving average|
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to Invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.