Delton Pro V2.2 Version
Delton Pro V2.2 Forex Robot. This ea is based on the RSI indicator and it works better in 15M timeframe
Here we share one screenshot of the backtest of this Forex Robot:
As you can see the results in D1 timeframe is really good
Setting / Recommendations
- Currency Pair: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDCAD, EURGBP, EURAUD, EURJPY, USDJPY, AUDUSD, CADJPY, GBPJPY, AUDJPY, NZDJPY, NZDUSD.
- Equity: minimum deposit-50$, recommended-1000$ or equivalent in cents.
- Time-Frame: M15.
- Leverage: 500
- Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
- VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
- NFA And FIFO Compatible
- MT4 Build 600+ Compatible
- Highly Optimized Settings
- Free Updates
- Low Risk, High Reward
- ECN support
- Time filter
- Can Trade Any Style
- Money Management Feature
- Works With Most Pairs
- Works With Any Broker That Allowed Expert Advisor (>97% Online Broker Allowed)
Delton Pro is a proven strategy from 2007 until today. This is a system by the legendary Forex Trader and has been fully automated so everyone from any kind of background is able to use it and reap profit by letting this automatic trading program play his role. The only thing you need is to have at least $50 to trade Forex and if you are a complete beginner we will do everything starts from making you an account in a trusted Forex broker, installing the Delton Pro application until it runs in your account 24 hours a day, you as the investor just see and wait for some profit and at any time you want you can withdraw your profit right into your bank account.
Forget about the risky strategy of averaging, martingale, switching, or hedging. Delton is an accurate system that does not need any supporting risky strategy that will sooner or later blow your account into Zero.
Forget about the lagging indicator that most traders are still using it with a fancy name, design, or whatsoever. Delton using real on-time price, current market movement.
Our implanted strategies are market psychology, Harmonic patterns trading, Naked Candle Trading, Fibonacci Trading, and other secret ingredients which makes this robot trading an almost never loss Expert Advisor.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.