Do IT EA v9.77
DO IT EA is a Fully Automatic Autonomous Robot Expert capable of independently analyzing the market and making trading decisions. It doesn’t utilize Martingale, GRID, Averaging, and other dangerous strategies. DOIT EA is in full compliance with the FIFO method.
DO IT Expert uses only pending orders on the broker’s server, which initially reduces the degree of risk through delays and slippages. The System has built-in protection against increased broker Slippage and significant Broker Spreads Fluctuations in the Market. The trading system Does Not leave Orders on Weekends. Also, Each trade has a FIXED Stoploss and each Deal follows the expiration time.
DO IT System only trades during certain working hours when the market is most profitable. The trading system uses a searching mechanism for the most concentrated prices in the market, it allows you to predict the behavior of the market with amazing accuracy.
Setting / Recommendations
- Currency Pair: Work Best On EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, SPX500, DAX30, GOLD( DEFAULT settings are optimized for EURUSD H1 and GMT=3 Broker server time )
- Equity: Minimum account balance of 100$
- Time-Frame: Work on ANY Time Frames(work same in all timeframes)
- Leverage: 500
- Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
- VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
To add a news filter link, open Tools –> Options –> Expert Advisors. Check the option “Allow Web Requests for listed URL” Add the following: “http://ec.forexprostools.com/ ” and press “OK.” The EA takes news from the specified websites.
- Allowable broker spread – Acceptable spread
- Allowable broker slippage – Acceptable slippage
- Broker GMT – fixed broker GMT (summer time GMT=3)
- Show Info Panel – Show Panel
- RISK – Deposit Loading for one transaction
- Fixed Lot Size – Fixed Lot size (If RISK=FIXED_LOT)
- Fixed Stoploss – Fixed Stoploss
- Enable Virtual Stoploss – Virtual Stoploss
- Protection Of False Breakouts – Additional protection against false levels
SMART TRAILING STOP
- Enable Fixed Profit – Enable First Fixed Profit for each transaction
- Fixed Profit for deal – Fixed Minimum Profit for Each trade (without slipping)
- Fixed Profit Step – Price Deviation from the first profit
- Trailing Start Profit – Minimum Profit to Start Trailing Profit
- Trailing Step – Trailing step
- Enable Virtual Trailing – Enable Virtual Trailing
LOOP TRAILING STOP
- Loop mode at a sharp Jump in profits – Enable Loop mode for Profit Taking
- Net profit value for loop Triggering – Minimum profit required to activate the mode
- Percentage of Profit – The percentage of the profits
- The Percentage of Profits for a Loop – The percentage increment during compression of the profits
- Use Recovery Mode – Activating recovery mode
- Use AVERAGE Profit – Use the average profit from all orders
- Use MAIN Order Stoploss – Use Stoploss from the very first order
- AVERAGE Profit – Minimum profit to activate the trailing of orders
- Distance between orders – Distance between orders
- Maximum number of orders – Maximum allowed number of orders
- Multiplier – Transaction multiplier (optional Default=False )
- Percentage of Profit – The percentage of profit for the Trailing multiple orders
- Increment Percentage of Profits – Percentage of deferred profit compression
- Recovery Trailing Step – The trailing step, the average position
- Min Percentage of Profit – Minimum percentage of profit-taking after the increment
- Step Moving BUY – deviation for BUY trades
- Step Moving SELL – deviation for SELL trades
- Step Distance for BUY – accepted channel deviation for BUY trades
- Step Distance for SELL – accepted channel deviation for SELL trades
- Deviation for BUY – horizontal market offset for BUY trades
- Deviation for SELL – horizontal market offset for SELL trades
- Monday start hour – start time Monday morning
- Friday stop hour – end time Friday night
- Start hour – daily trading start time
- End hour – daily trading end time
- Period ATR BUY – ATR period to optimize the orders of the BUY type
- Parabolic Step BUY – Parabolic step to optimize BUY orders
- Period ATR SELL – ATR period to optimize SELL orders
- Parabolic Step SELL – Parabolic step to optimize SELL orders.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to Invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.