The Extreme Breakout EA Lite is a fully automated multi-currency Expert Advisor that trades time-based breakouts and has various options to improve performance. The Extreme Breakout EA Lite trades using pending orders and has the option to enter using market orders if required.
The Lite version is limited to 0.01 lots without money management.
MT4 full version is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/29796
MT5 full version is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/29785
Designed for the following pairs:
AUDCHF, AUDJPY, CADJPY, EURAUD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY & XAUUSD
Note– PM me for SET files. Robots4Forex forward testing signals are here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/robots4forex
- Fully automated
- Not sensitive to spread, high pip/low lot trades
- No trades are held overnight
- Risk Money Management
- Works on any account size
- Always a stop loss in place
- Only one trade opens at any time per pair
- Hedge and Net account compatible
- This system is NFA/FIFO compliant
- No Grids
- No Martingale
- $100 minimum account balance per pair
- 1:30 minimum leverage, 1:100+ recommended
- One chart per pair
- Magic Order Number – Unique identity integer for the EA.
- Lots – Lot size if MM is off. Values 0.01 to 200.0.
- Slippage – Slippage in points. Values 1 to 10.
- Money Management – Turn on for MM auto lot size, true/false.
- Money Management Risk – Risk per trade if MM is on. Values 0.01(1%) to 0.1.
- Allow New Trades – Turn on to allow trading, true/false.
- Account Profit Lock – Limit maximum drawdown if MM is enabled (0.5 = 50% of account balance). Values 0.0 to 1.0.
- Timeframe – Timeframe selection that EA will use to trade.
- Max Spread – Max spread in pips that the EA will trade. Values 1.0 to 10.0.
- Take Profit – The take profit (0 disables) – Values 0 to 4000.
- TakeProfitD1ATR – Take profit based on ATR (0 disables) – Values from 0.25 to 1.5.
- GMT Offset Hours – GMT offset in hours for your broker’s time zone – Values -12 to 12.
- Start Hour – Start bar hour – Values 0 to 24.
- Start Min – Start bar minutes – Values 0 to 59.
- End Hour – End bar hour – Values 0 to 24.
- End Min – End bar minutes – Values 0 to 59.
- Previous Bars for BOB ox – Previous bars to use for the breakout box from the start bar – Values 1 to 10.
- BOB ox Gap – Increase of breakout box size in pips – Values 0 to 10.
- Trailing Bars – Number of bars for trailing stop (0 disables trailing stops) – Values 0 to 10.
- Min Trailing Stoploss – Minimum trailing stop loss size in pips – Values 0 to 50.
- Delete Inactive Stop Order – If enabled only trades breakout in one direction, true/false.
- Invisible Stops – Enable to close positions using market orders, true/false.
- Emergency Stop Offset – The offset in pips from the invisible stop loss for the trade stop loss. Values 10 to 50.
- Break-Even – When enabled, performs a break-even, true/false.
- Break-Even Start Pips – Pips in profit to perform the break-even. Values 1 to 100.
- Break-Even Pips – Stop loss pips when performing break-even. Values 1 to 10.
- Break-Even Bars – Number of bars of clearance of Break-Even Start Pips before performing breakeven, zero disables bar count feature. Values 0 to 10.
- Advanced Exit – When enabled, uses ATR to adjust the take profit, true/false.
- Advanced Exit Threshold – Maximum number of pips of profit that the advanced exit is active. Values 1 to 100.
- Advanced Exit Timing – Minutes from the end bar, should be set to a bar time to work, e.g., for the M30 timeframe, 30,60,90 would work. Values 0 to 1000.
- Advanced Exit ATR Period – ATR period for the advance exit calculation. Values 1 to 100.
- Advanced Exit ATR Multiplier – ATR multiplier for the advance exit calculation. Values 1 to 10.
- Trade On Sunday – Enabled trading on Sunday, true/false.
- Trade On Monday – Enabled trading on Monday, true/false.
- Trade On Tuesday – Enabled trading on Tuesday, true/false.
- Trade On Wednesday – Enabled trading on Wednesday, true/false.
- Trade On Thursday – Enabled trading on Thursday, true/false.
- Trade On Friday – Enabled trading on Friday, true/false.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.