Forex Cyborg EA
Forex Cyborg EA may be a professional fully automated forex trading system for professional traders. It incorporates neural networks and deep learning, running on your Meta Trader 4 trading platform placing, managing & closing trades. When the market is open, Forex Cyborg is trying to find subsequent trade. Based on backtesting in the Meta Trader 4 strategy tester, Forex Cyborg has a high win rate on multiple currency pairs across thousands of trades for over 10 years of historical testing, adjusting to various market conditions for the short, medium & long term.
Forex Cyborg EA is often traded on multiple currency pairs with the default settings. You can adjust the lot size or risk per trade to an amount that’s suitable for you. Forex Cyborg includes easy to follow setup instructions, full support, lifetime updates & a money-back guarantee.
Setting / Recommendations
Currency Pair: AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJP, AUDNZD, EURNZD
Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
Forex Cyborg incorporates a combination of unique features including neural networks and deep learning which help to ensure that it has such an impressive win rate and can dynamically adapt to market conditions. All trading conditions are built within the very long & complex Forex Cyborg trading algorithm.
- MONEY MANAGEMENT
Forex Cyborg uses inbuilt sensible money management ensuring that one loss doesn’t wipe out all of your gains. There is no martingale, no hedging & no arbitrage. The revolutionary new “currency correlation risk-manager” will assist you to manage your risk. Two different preset-types are build-in in the EA. You can choose from the “Normal” and therefore the “Conservative”-set.
- TRADING HOURS
Forex Cyborg trades from 17:00-23:30 GMT Depending on the chosen currency pair.
- Currency Pairs
AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDUSD, CADCHF, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJP, AUDNZD, EURNZD
- TRADING ACCOUNT
There is no minimum trading account size or leverage required. You can use any broker & trading account type. Only trade with what you feel comfortable with as your capital is at risk when trading.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to Invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.