Forex99 EA Robot
Forex99 EA is Work based on the breakout strategy of Keltner Channels. It is also mixed with a few advanced technical strategies to maximize profits while keeping a low drawdown. Forex99 EA is utilizing the parameters acquired by the Keltner Channels and Heiken Ashi Indicators. Forex 99 EA doesn’t use any dangerous strategies like martingale or heading.
Developers claim that Forex99 EA results from their 10+ years of tests and analysis of forex trading strategies, and now it started producing its results. As mentioned above, Forex99 EA is solely based on the breakout strategy of Keltner Channels. It also combined with a few secret technical strategies to make the orders fall in profits.
A minimum of 15% – 30% profit per chart is expected per month. Forex99 EA is optimized, and you only need to load the given set file.
Setting / Recommendations
- Currency Pair: Works best on GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD, AUDUSD, AUDJPY (but can be traded on virtually any charts.)
- Equity: Minimum Account Balance of 200$ for 1 pair (1000$ if you using it all 5 recommended pairs)
- Timeframe: Work best on 30M Time Frames.
- Leverage: 500
- Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
- VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
- True – The EA will start trading on fully auto mode
- False – When you want to stop the EA, it will manage to complete the present phase of trading, and a new cycle will not be started.
- OrderExpiry_Hrs – The breakout orders (First) stop order, and if it not triggered within 4 hrs., it will be deleted
- True – The EA is on Slow mode [Stable Profit]
- False – The EA is on Fast mode [ Aggressive mode and not stable]
- Start_Lot – This will be in effect when Auto_Lot_Calc is False.
- OrderControl – The EA will make the 2nd order after x bars created since the first order bar
- GapBTWorders – The minimum Gap between 2 successive orders
- TP_Points – The Take profit in Points
- TrailingStart – The Trailing will start when positive floating points is more than this value
- TrailingGap – The gap between trailing stop and the current price
- True – the start_lot will be based on the balance of the account
- False- the start_Lot is set by the user
- Risk_Percentage – When Auto_lot_calc is True, the start_lot will be calculated based on equity
- Close_atEquityPErcentage – When the EA is opened in multiple charts, and the profit exceeds 10% of initial deposit, all orders opened by EA will be closed
- KC_Breakout_Period – Keltner Channel Period for breakout calculation
- KC_Intermediate_Period – Keltner Channel period for intermediate Orders
- KC_Nonbreakout_Period – Keltner Channel Period for Non-Breakout orders
- RSI_SellLimit – In Fast mode, sell orders are based on this value
- RSI_BuyLimit – In Slow mode, buy orders are based on this value.
- SpreadLimit – If spread is more than this value, the orders will be placed. This will protect from high volatility time in the market.
- Initial_Deposit – The Close_atEquityPercentage is calculated by Initial_Deposit
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.