Fx Splitter EA Robot
Fx Splitter EA is a basket trading robot developed by Argo lab. It puts individual trades at fixed intervals of time. When the next time slot comes, Fx Splitter will Open a new trade, or close an existing trade, or both, or do nothing, according to this ea. In-build trading algorithm and the current market conditions.
Fx Splitter EA is a martingale strategy trader. So, as the number of trades in the basket grows, new trades will be opened with the increasingly larger lot size. When the basket’s net profit reaches the given profit level, the whole basket is closed, and the new one is started.
Setting / Recommendations
- Currency Pair: Work Best on AUDCAD, AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, NZDCAD, GBPCHF, EURJPY, EURGBP and set files included for these pairs (work on any pair)
- Equity: Minimum account balance of 2000$ or equivalent cent account(20$)
- Timeframe: Work Best on M15 and H1 TimeFrame (work on any timeframe)
- Leverage: 500
- Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
- VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
- Buy Sell: is a switch that tells EA in which direction new baskets can be opened.
- Buy and Sell – both buy and sell new baskets are allowed,
- Buy Only – only buy is allowed,
- Sell Only – only sell is allowed,
- No – no new baskets are allowed (so that EA will be stopped when all current baskets are closed with profit)
- Lot Size: Base lot size.
- Auto MM: automatic setup of the starting lot size. When Auto MM = FALSE, the starting lot will be Lot Size. When Auto MM = TRUE, the base lot size Lot Size will be scaled by the ratio (Account balance)/ Auto MM Equity.
- Auto MM Equity: Auto MM parameter.
- CloseBE_AutoLevel: the number of grid levels that triggers the automatic closure of the baskets at the breakeven level + BEpips pips.
- BE pips: The number of pips for CloseBE_AutoLevel features.
- MaxDD_Stop: Maximal open drawdown (in %) for which a new basket can be started.
- MaxDD_Release: If opening of a new basket was blocked, trading will be resumed when the open drawdown reaches this value.
- MaxDD: Maximal open drawdown allowed for trading, in units of the account currency. If the open drawdown on the current pair and magic becomes equal or greater than MaxDD, the trading will be stopped with loss. If MaxDD is set to 0, this option is disabled.
- MaxDDPerCent: The same as MaxDD, but in percents of the account balance. E.g., if MaxDDPerCent =30, the trading will be stopped when the drawdown exceeds 30% of your account balance. If MaxDDPerCent is set to 0, this option is disabled.
- UseLock (TRUE/FALSE): This switch tells EA what to do when the maximal allowed drawdown is reached. With UseLock = TRUE, EA will place the full lock, remove all stop-losses and take-profit, and then stop trading. With UseLock = FALSE, EA will close all open orders and stop trading for FreezeAfterLossHours hours.
- FreezeAfterLossHours: freezing time (in hours) after the emergency closure of all orders.
- MaxDD_Email: this option tells EA to monitor the open drawdown and to alert the user by e-mail if the dangerous level of drawdown is reached. The e-mail notification should be set up in your MT terminal for this feature to function properly. Set MaxDD_Email to the level of drawdown on the current symbol and magic, in % of the account balance. For example, with MaxDD_Email = 20, the alert email will be sent when the drawdown reaches 20%. If 0, the feature is switched off.
- SetName: The name of the set.
- MinTimeHour: The usual time interval between the individual trades (in hours).
- OffSetHour: Offset of the first trade of the week, relative to Monday, 00:00 by the broker time.
- PeriodMA: Period of the in-build indicator.
- Threshold: Threshold parameter of the in-build indicator.
- TakeProfit: Take profit level of the basket.
- TakeProfitPerLot: Take profit level of the basket, an alternative algorithm.
- LotMult: Lot multiplier.
- NLevelsMax: Maximal number of trades in the basket.
- SLpips: Stop Loss level of individual trades in the basket.
- TPpips: Take Profit level of individual trades in the basket.
- CloseType (1,2,3 or 4): Selector of a type of logic for closing individual trades in the basket, when a signal occurs.
- NLevelsSwitch: parameter of CloseType.
- Delay: Number of consecutive signals in one direction, which forces a new trade to be opened in the direction of the signal.
- MinDistPips: The minimal price distance between two consecutive trades.
- UseTrend: Enable/disable analysis of the trend.
- TrendType (1 or 2): Switches between the two types of the trend definition.
- TrendPeriod: Period of the trend indicator.
- TrendLevel: Threshold parameter for the trend identification.
- NLevelsTrend: Minimal number of open trades, for which trend identification is performed.
- PeriodTrendMA: Period of Moving Average, while in trend.
- MinTimeFact: Multiplier for MinTimeHour variable, while in trend.
- MinDistFact: Multiplier for MinDistPips variable, while in trend.
- BetterPriceOnly: If this flag is set to true, a new trade of the basket will be opened only at a better price than the previous one, while in trend.
- UseTradingTime: Enable trade session option.
- TradeXXX: Enable trade session for a specific day.
- HourStartXXX: Start of the trading session.
- HourEndXXX: End of the trading session.
- December_End: The last trading day in December.
- January_Start: The first trading day in January.
- Magic: Magic number of trading orders.
- MagicLock: Magic number of the locking orders.
- Slip: Maximum allowed slippage.
- comment_colo: The color of the text in the information block in the upper left corner of your chart.
- box_color: The background color of the information block.
- Comments: comments of the orders.
- colBE: color of the breakeven line on the chart.
- colTP: color of the take-profit line on the chart.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to Invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.