This is a flexible grid Expert Advisor, created specifically for greedy traders. Operation principle: set the desired daily profit, and the robot will attempt to achieve this result by any means possible. It uses the dangerous martingale principle to cope with drawdowns because making the order chain profitable is the main purpose of the robot. Do not forget about the risks of martingale. In general, the EA is intended for those who understand why they need it.
An important advantage of the EA over its analogs is that you can easily customize each of the 12 grid orders. This flexibility allows finding quite profitable parameter combinations by reoptimizing the EA for the current market.
The Expert Advisor operation logic
The daily initial signal for entering the market is the price breaking the High or Low of the previous day. This deal (#1) is often enough to receive the profit planned for the day. But sometimes, after opening the first deal, the price reverses and the deal starts accumulating loss. In such a case, the next order (#2) comes into play, which is located at the specified distance from the first order. These orders may be either in the same direction as order #1, or opposite to it. This means that if order #1 was a “Buy”, then order #2 may be either a “buy” or a “sell”, depending on the settings. The lot size for opening order #2 can be greater than the lot size of order #1 by the specified number of times.
In case the price goes in the wrong direction again after opening the second deal, then order #3 is opened after a specified number of points and with a lot size greater than the previous by the specified number of times. This order can also be opened in any “direction”. The chain can build up to 12 orders, it is very important that individual parameters (step, lot, direction) are defined for each order in the settings.
Expert Advisor Settings
- Profit – target daily profit as a percentage of the deposit. (1=1%)
- Lot – initial lot per Depo deposit units. (0.01-…)
- Depo – the amount of the deposit size for Lot. ($100-…)
- Max Orders – the maximum number of simultaneously opened orders. (1-12)
- Magic Number- unique number of the EA’s orders.
- Order (№) Reverse – open the order in the same (false) or opposite (true) direction to the previous.
- Order (№) Distance – the distance on points for opening an order. (0.0001 = 1 Point)
- Order (№) Multiplier – lot multiplier.
- Recommended timeframe – H1
- Symbols: GBPUSD, USDCHF, AUDUSD… you can try the others.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.