iMoney Forex Automated Trading Robot EA
- Recommended Pair to Trade: EUR/USD,AUD/USD,USD/CAD
- Timeframe: M5
- Broker: Raw Spread/ Zero Spread / ECN Only
- Minimum Deposit: 100$
- Capital management by Stoploss and Takeprofit:
- Stoploss and Takeprofit will be shown on the MT4 screen.
- It is used to prevent risk when market fluctuations, abnormal fluctuations.
- Usually, the price will go right to Takeprofit before stop-loss. So we will be very reassuring.
- Stoploss here only works to safeguard the account when the market is really moving the wrong trend.
- In the event the market tends to reverse, EA will close orders automatically before touching Stoploss.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Free Forex EA from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.