Puria Forex EA Trading Robot
The Puria Forex EA Advisor uses a trend trading system according to the Puria method to open trading positions. It is based on the use of moving averages with different periods. The advisor sets the Stop-Loss and Take-Profit orders, the sizes of which are set in the initial parameters of the robot. It begins to search for a new entry point immediately after the closing of all trading positions. When the faster moving average crosses the slower from the bottom, there is a buy signal. Otherwise, a sell signal is generated.
The adviser best operates on the timeframe of the M30. Recommended currency pairs are: GBPUSD, AUDNZD, and NZDUSD
The advisor is not recommended for use without additional indicators. The figure shows the points for the Sell entry based on the MACD data. One should open trading positions on the signals of the adviser no less than the second column of the MACD histogram after crossing the zero line.
When working with this advisor, a trader has to remember that it automatically adjusts the values of the parameters depending on the 4 or 5-digit quotes used in the terminal. For example, if you enter the value of 70 in the Take-Profit column, the adviser will take this as 70 points in the terminal with 4-digit quotes and 700 points with 5-digit ones.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Free Forex EA from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.