This expert advisor trades using the Bollinger Trend Indicator and implements many other useful features for the exigent trader, like customizable trading sessions and days, several trading behaviors, and a martingale mode. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Troubleshooting | FAQ | All Products ]
- Easy to use and supervise
- Customizable trading direction
- Customizable indicator settings
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP, and trailing stop
- Built-in money management
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers
- Works for 2-3-4-5-digit symbols
- Filter trading by forex sessions
The EA implements four different trading behaviors:
- Regular: The EA will buy at bullish signals and sell at bearish signals
- Inverse: The EA will sell at bullish signals and buy at bearish signals
- Only Buy: The EA will buy at bullish signals and disregard bearish signals
- Only Sell: The EA will sell at bearish signals and disregard bullish signals
The EA implements four money management modes:
- Trade manual lot size: The EA will trade a fixed lot size on each trade
- Auto-calculation of lot sizes: The EA will risk % of the account on each trade
- Martingale: The EA will double the lot size after a losing trade
- Inverse Martingale: The EA will double the lot size after a winning trade
Additionally, the EA implements time filter controls:
- Enable or disable trading during the Asian Session
- Enable or disable trading during the European Session
- Enable or disable trading during the American Session
- Trading Settings – Choose trading direction (regular, inverse, only long, only short)
- Bollinger Bands – This parameter group holds the Bollinger bands settings.
- Session Settings – Enable or disable trading for the Asian, European, or American sessions.
- Position Management – This group of settings applies to trading decisions and trade management. You can select trading direction, break-even in pips, trailing-stop in %, trailing-step in pips, stop-loss in pip, and take-profit in pips. Additionally, choose if a trade should be closed when the price goes back to the Bollinger bands average.
- Money Management – In these settings blocks, you can set the lot size for the first trade or allow the EA to calculate it by itself. It also implements a martingale behavior. Entering a manual lot size is recommended.
- EA Settings – You can select the magic number for the trades, custom comment, and manual pip value if you need to override the one the default one. Do not change these unless you know what you are doing.
What to expect
This EA is a general-purpose tool whose success depends on your understanding of the underlying strategy and your ability to configure it. This EA will not generate profits under all market conditions and does not claim to do so. It is up to you to find the best parameters for each symbol and timeframe using the strategy tester.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.