This is the free version of Smart Safe Steady EA.
This SMART Expert Advisor trades SAFE and STEADY and manages all position risks.
Therefore we call it Smart Safe Steady.
- Scalper: It is Scalper EA but does not accept risk a lot to trade oversized, although you can bypass its default setting in your own risk.
- Conservative: It is not going to keep trades open in the high volatile market so it is SAFE and would close the trades even in zero profit.
- Martingale: This is not loss accepting so in case of loss, it runs the special type of Martingale for managing orders to overcome the loss and try to achieve positive results.
- Draw Down protector: Sometimes the EA applies Martingale, but its method is not continuing to the dead (Call Margin) and stay responsible for your account balance by controlling the drawdown.
- SMART: In the case of applying Martingale, it uses a unique method to calculate entry steps dynamically and knows how many Pips further is best to open the next position.
- Max spread: The maximum affordable difference between ASK and BID price
- Auto Take Order: By setting it true, the expert tries to find a short-time trend and open the position according to trend. You can also set it false to manually open the first position and lets the expert manage it. In case you plan to let experts manage the manually opened trades you also need to set Magic Number=0.
- Begin hour: It is the time by hour you want to limit experts to begin trade. The expert just opens the first position between begin hour and the end hour. During this time and in case of available open trades not reaching to expected profit, the expert just manages trades even by taking another position.
- End hour: It is the time by hour you want to limit experts to not open positions after that if there are no available open positions.
- Dead hour: It is the time by hour you want to force the expert to close all trades possibly in zero or positive profit. When the time passes the Dead hour expert will close all trades if aggregated profit is more or equal to zero. By putting it Dear hour=0 you have disabled this feature.
- Friday trading: By setting it true, the expert will open position on Friday too.
- Money Risk percent: In this version, Money Management is not available.
- Initial LOT: In this version, it is always limited to a minimum lot size.
- Max Level: In situations where the first taken position goes to lose, the expert will try to manage the position by running a special MARTINGALE and Max Level is to control how much deep and how many times the Expert will open more positions.
- Multiplier: This is the multiplier that the Expert will use to calculate the size of the next positions it will open as Martingale.
- Max Move: It is the maximum expected market move in points.
- Step: It is the multiplier of Max Move to calculate the step in Points (not in pip) that the Expert will open the next position after the first one at that step or distance. So, the next order will put in points at Max Move*Step further than the current position. Step>1 means that you want to use a fixed step size.
- Mul Step: Minimum distance or step in Points that the Expert will open another position in the Martingale system, and it is calculated by using multiplying Mul Step by the Average Range of candles (Bars) in the M1 time frame.
- Take Profit: It is the number of Points (not PIP) the positions are in profit and the Expert will close the positions in profit.
- Max DD: MAX DD is the most affordable Draw Down in US dollar or base account currency.
- Auto Filter: Set it to true, then the Expert dynamically calculates the amount for ATR filter for major currency pairs.
- ATR filter: It is used to filter the market and stop to open position when the average range of market in M1 is higher than the ATR filter. In case there are open positions this filter is not going to stop an Expert to open another position in the Martingale system.
- Hedge Magic: Identification number for hedged orders.
- Hedge enable: To enable experts to open hedged positions too that are not always in the same size as main positions.
- SL trail TF: Time Frame to use for dynamically calculating Stop Loss trail.
- Magic Number: Identification number that the Expert uses to manage orders belong.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.