Manhattan NY Forex PRO Robot EA
For those who are not familiar with the adviser, first of all, we will consider the basic algorithm and principles of the Manhattan NY PRO EA adviser, and after that, we will get to know what opportunities the new version provides. ”Advisor “Manhattan NY PRO EA” at first glance a typical representative of the “net” working using the Martingale principle. This is neither good nor bad, but it is important to know. This principle increases the risk, but also great profitability at the same time. Let’s see if everything is so “typical” in Manhattan NY PRO EA
Working Principle – Trading System
Many newcomers, but to be honest, and many pros consider themselves to be scared away by Martingale, as this principle is perceived as the basis of the trading system. You need to understand that the Martingale principle is not a trading system, but a money management system i.e. lot size management system. More about this below, but first about the trading system.
What is a trading system?
• These are the rules, the system by which Forex advisors decide on entering and exiting the market.
• And here we see an important difference between Project Manhattan NY and the classic netizens.
• The EA expects a strong movement (powerful impulse) and enters in the opposite direction.
• [UPDATE] The new mode allows you to enter not against, but in the direction of the impulse – along with the trend!
If TP is not taken, then on the next signal the adviser averages the position by increasing the lot by a factor (many are used to calling it the Martingale principle, but this is not entirely true, since Martingale multiplied the next bet by 2, we have a maximum factor of 1.5 and different for all pairs – depends on volatility)
• The advisor works simultaneously in both directions – hedging.
• It does not build a grid, but always waits for a signal to enter! The signal is a unique candlestick pattern.
• In the parameters, the StepPips setting is responsible only for the minimum distance between orders, but the maximum is not limited by anything.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Free Forex EA from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.