The Trade Lines EA is an auxiliary Expert Advisor for automated trading based on levels.
The EA opens deals at the specified lines when the price crosses them on the chart – the lines are active, and they can and must be moved for the EA to operate with the greatest efficiency.
The EA also includes the averaging, trailing stop, and take profit setting functions.
For the EA to work, it is necessary to select the required number of lines and the type of lines for the EA to trade.
It is possible to enable and disable the ability to move the lines by double-clicking the selected line.
The EA can work with manually placed orders when magic = 0.
- Line type – line type.
- Averaging included – enable averaging.
- Averaging only by Line – use averaging only by lines.
- Martingale type – a type of the martingale.
- Martingale progression – step of the lot increment.
- Lot – lot size.
- Step averaging in points – step of averaging orders in points.
- Step averaging in minutes – step of averaging orders in minutes.
- Line distance in points – distance to place the lines in points.
- Take profit in points – take profit in points.
- Trail type – trailing stop type.
- Trail stop – a distance of the trailing stop in points or in minutes.
- Slippage in points – price slippage in points.
- Order Magic Number – magic number.
- Color BUY line – the color of the lines for buying.
- Color SELL line – the color of the lines for selling.
- Line width – line width.
- The number of objects (1-5) – the number of lines in each direction (1-5).
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.