White Shark is a fully automatic Expert Advisor. It can actually outsmart a market by placing BUY and SELL orders when the wants are met. It uses complicated technology to put orders within the right time with the proper lot. This robot is meant for beginners yet expert traders: Most of the inner parameters are hidden from users so that even a beginner can use it. You can download this Ea and back-test. I personally used 99.9% real data for backtesting for a highly accurate result.
All Parameters are optimized for the EUR/USD pair. It only requires entering the percentage of risk.
This EA can work in any market condition for the EUR/USD pair: it can run in the news and even take advantage of them
It works 24/24: no need to turn off the EA, as it can operate days and nights H1 time frame.
It is recommended to enter a value between 1-3% as maximum. (backtest your settings with the initial balance, or ask me for the risk u need to use) This EA is optimized for the EUR/USD pair
ECN Account is usually perfect thus not a requirement but should be tight spread, you’ll even run it on a cent account. Few recommended brokers below
- True ECN : Raw spread account is one of the Best ECN trading platform
- FP Markets: One of the Top Value Global Forex Broker
- Traders Way – One of the best ECN and tight spreads platform
- X M Forex – Suggested especially their Ultra Standard Account
- Nord Forex: 12 years in market- Trusted and reliable
- Easy Market FX: Multi Options and Instruments to trade- Trusted
- Prime Global FX: ECN, Transparent, excellent execution and Full disclosure
- EXNessFX: ECN with one of the Lowest spread, quick execution.
- Fusion Markets : One of the lowest forex commissions charged
- Octa Forex: Multiple Account Type based on Type of Traders, Tight Spread, Good execution
- Alpari International : ECN, Broker for All, 250 Forex & CFD Instruments- Trusted
If you can get a Swap-free account, then this is often needless to say a plus for this EA, thus not necessary. You can use the Above brokers and any of them will be perfect but check for their cent accounts and try their demo account too.
The recommended start balance is 1000$ and above on an ECN account; thus if you’re willing to travel with a cent account, I might recommend starting out with 100$ and you would be completely fine
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Free Forex EA from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.