The Expert Advisor’s trading system is based on entry and exit at a certain deviation of the asset price from the moving average value.
The Expert Advisor has several parameters, by manipulating which you can implement different trading systems and get different results when trading on different assets,
keep this in mind when setting up an Expert Advisor and do not use standard settings on all instruments and time frames.
Recommendations for use
The EA working time frames are M5, M10, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1
I recommend that you work on D1 since the inputs of the Expert Advisor will be the most effective with relatively low risks.
We recommend using a robot on index CFDs the EA shows good results on NASDAQ futures
We recommend using a volume step (Imp Volume Step) 0.01 for a smooth increase in position volumes
We recommend using a small amount of profit for fixing (Imp Minimum Profit) to constantly update the used volumes and increase the position
The recommendation to reduce the risk is to increase the value of the volume ratio (Imp Long Coefficient and Imp Short Coefficient), the larger it is, the less volume will be involved and fewer drawdowns will be felt. The lower the value is set, the more the volume used will change.
Set all parameters depending on the asset you are going to work on
It is not recommended to use an Expert Advisor at forex due to the “eternal sideways trend”
We do not recommend using short positions (Imp Use Short) when trading stocks, commodities, and indices
Imp Long Coefficient – Coefficient for calculating the used volume for long positions
Imp Short Coefficient – Coefficient for calculating the used volume for short positions
Imp Volume Step – Usable volume step
Imp Minimum Volume – Minimum used volume
Imp Maximum Volume – Maximum usable volume
Imp Minimum Profit – The minimum required profit, at which profit is fixed and a new position is opened in the same direction, is indicated in the profit value
Imp Use Integer Volume – Using integer volume
Imp Use Long – Allowing to use long positions (if false, the EA will not be allowed to open long positions)
Imp Use Short – Allowing the use of short positions (if false, the EA will not be allowed to open short positions), we recommend disabling this parameter when working with indices and stocks
Imp WorkedHourForD1 – The hour at which the algorithm is processed on the D1 time frame
Moving Period – Moving Average period
Moving Shift – Moving Average shift
Imp MA Coefficient – Coefficient of price deviation from Moving Average at which a position will be opened
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.