Sirius is a simple Expert Advisor that uses Price Action level conditions from the MACD Indicator for opening trades with managing and closing trades based on TEMA and BBWR. Though the algorithms are constantly monitoring the opening and closing of trades, the TP and SL will close on signals and ATR range with possible BE or trailing. The EA was created using advanced Artificial Intelligence combined with simulated walk forward designs. Recommended pairs are listed below. Working on other pairs and time frames as well. Current Set Files are in Comment Section.
Sirius is not overly sensitive to spreads or latency speed with Brokers to execute trades. However, the tighter the spread and the fastest the ping are obviously better. Back Test results were from worse cases of up to 10 spreads (variable), up to 5 slippages, and 100ms Latency.
Normal Disclaimer for new traders: Trading foreign currency exchange on margin and with an Expert Advisor carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
- Do not use dangerous methods in trading, which lead to a sharp loss of the entire Deposit (martingale, grid, arbitrage, etc.).
- Every trade has a Stop Loss and Take Profit protecting your Deposit (although both values change on stop limits and trades as signals progress);
- Recommended pairs: GBPUSD H1 and M30, EURUSD H1 and M30, USDCHF H1 and M30. Working on other pairs and TF.
- FIFO compliant and can run on USA Brokers.
- Magic Number – Use set file or change up to 6 numbers
- Opening trade: MACD parameters – use set file(do not change)
- TP/SL values – use set file (do not change)
- Closing trade: TEMA and BBWR parameters – use set file (do not change)
- MM Amount for a new position (Risk %) – adjust to your risk tolerance. Or set it to 0 MM and put in your fixed lot size.
- Maximum position amount (lot size) – default is 100.
- Trading Ranges – all optimized already, but if you want the EA to trade within certain TF or pips, you may change. Changes in these will greatly affect performance good or bad.
- Modify or replace stops/trades – set at true for default.
Please feel free to perform your own backtest by downloading the Demo. Support for EA:
Note: the EA may not trade every day. Check performance in back testing. Also, this is a LONG-TERM strategy. There will be good and bad weeks.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.