Trend trading requires a certain capital threshold, and this EA is used to test the minimum capital required to run trend trading.MT5 version here.
How to calculate:
for example, the total cash is TC, the current price is A, we buy minimum vol V, the fluctuation is ATR (global ATR period)*global loss Ime but = F, and the price goes down after we buy, now is A-F, now the loss is TC*global risk. The TC is what we want to calculate.
Why do we need capital testing? Any trading system has suitable capital capacity. An important role of capital testing is to test the amount of capital needed to achieve the relevant stop loss on a certain platform, which is part of risk management.
- be sure to show the symbols in MT’s GUI symbol list (important, or the EA run error for cannot load the ATR)
2. input the symbols via a parameter: global tar symbols, split with “,” for example XBRUSD, XNGUSD, XTIUSD
3. attach to a chart, the time is some as the chart, then you’ll see the output like following:
BTCUSD min vol:0.010 ATR*attr:401.1714 max loss:401.171 min cash:26744.762
test period: PERIOD_D1 risk:1.50% ave_cash:4000.83
symbol sort: 27857.14 15310.48 11954.29 8666.10 7205.71 7161.02 6887.62 3194.29 3051.52 2908.57
Global tar symbols: string, the symbols which need a test, split by “,” for example XBRUSD, XNGUSD, XTIUSD
Note be sure to show the test symbols in MT’s GUI symbol list.
Global ATR period: ATR period default 14
Global loss Ime: ATR multiplier default 4.0
Global risk: risk default 0.015
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.