This trading advisor works with strong movements of currency pairs. He can use different indicators for trading and calculate and draw trend lines according to the extremes of the price movement. It is a free, simplified version of Coldstream Expert Advisor, it has enough customizable parameters for optimization, but a little less than in the full version. Also, the maximum lot is limited to 0.1. Nevertheless, you can use almost any currency pair and timeframes for trading. Do not forget to optimize the parameters.
- Lots – lot size (at 0, the lot will be calculated from the percentage of available funds in the account).
- Max Spread – the maximum spread for opening a trade (for accounts with a floating spread, so that a trade is opened when the spread is not too large).
- Magic – a unique identifier (it is necessary to do it differently if several advisers are running in one terminal).
- Stoploss – stop loss (in points).
- Take Profit – take profit (in points).
- Min Profit for Auto Close – the minimum profit for automatic closing of orders in case of a return signal (0 – do not close deals until you have taken a take profit).
- Stop To Parabolic Step – parabolic step for trailing stop (0 – do not use parabolic trailing).
- GatorParameter1 – the first parameter of the Gator indicator (values 1-99).
- GatorParameter2 – is the second parameter of the Gator indicator (values 1-999).
- Center Line Enable – enable \ disable the influence of the Alligator’s central line on trading.
- Strong Alligator Signal – enable/disable the parameter for trading only when the Alligator signal is unchecked by Gator.
- History Search – the number of bars for searching and building trend lines.
- Distances Filter TL – distances when building trend lines (10-999 values are recommended).
- Show Lines – show or not show trend lines.
- Summarize Signals – summarize the signals of different indicators.
- Count Lines for Signal – the number of trend lines for receiving signals.
- Min Signal Power – minimum signal strength for trading when summing signals (1-3).
- Filter MA Parameters – parameters of MA indicators for filtering signals (values 0-999, 0-off).
- Stochastic Levels – Stochastic indicator levels (0-50, 0 – do not use).
- Stochastic Period and Slowing – period and deceleration of the Stochastic indicator (values 10-999).
- ADX Period – period of the ADX indicator.
- Min ADX Level – the minimum level of the ADX indicator (for example, 6.5).
- Trading starts at the hour – the hour to start trading.
- Trading end hour – the hour of the end of trading.
- CNT Hours For Verification Order – the number of bars to check if at least one transaction has been opened.
- Max Allowable Loss – maximum allowable loss in the account currency for a specified number of bars.
- Inc Lot After Profit – increase the lot after the profitable closing of the previous transaction.
- Dec Lot After Loss – reduce the lot after the unprofitable closing of the previous transaction.
- Max Losses Count – the maximum number of losing trades, after which to stop trading (0 – not set).
- Show Information – show some information.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.