This is a free version of the Dmytriy X Impulse Expert Advisor. The Expert Advisor analyzes the current price dynamics when it deviates from the average value. Uses pending orders in the impulse direction, at a fixed distance, then moves the pending order in the direction of correction. You can configure the number of pending orders to be placed in the signal direction – the distance between the pending orders is Level Dist., the lot value of each new order is equal to a half of the previous one (in the free version, all positions have the fixed minimum lot). After the closure of the impulse candlestick, pending orders, which did not trigger, are deleted and the EA waits for the next entry signal. The EA works on any timeframe. Optimized for trading on EURUSD. Optimize parameters before launching on a different pair. Has a built-in option for increasing the lot after a losing deal to recover from loss? The EA can use a fixed or a dynamic lot depending on the deposit size, calculated per 100 units of the basic currency (in the free version, all positions have the fixed minimum lot). With default settings, the EA can trade on deposits starting at 50 currency units (50 dollars or 50 cents on cent accounts). Depending on settings, each order is accompanied by either a trailing stop or a fixed stop loss. The EA has protection against spread widening, allowing to set maximum tolerable spread when opening a position. It is not recommended to use on highly volatile currency pairs with a deep correction without optimization, as well as on accounts with a spread value above 35 pips.
- AfterLossLot_2x – enable lot increase for the order following a losing one
- Take Profit – maximum profit level in points
- SL Period – period for setting the floating stop loss.
- No Loss Levels – trailing start level. (This parameter is recommended for optimization)
- Level Dist. – distance from the current price to place a pending order. (This parameter is recommended for optimization)
- Volume PR – period of MA used for average range calculation (recommended for optimization)
- Min Vol Bar – the minimum size of the impulse candlestick. The lower the value, the more entry signals will be generated, however with a worse quality (recommended for optimization)
- Factor C – depth of correction of the signal candlestick. (This parameter is recommended for optimization)
- Open Order Count – the number of pending orders to be placed on a signal candlestick.
- Max Spread – maximum allowable spread in pips.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.