The EA Golden Fever is designed specifically for XAUUSD Gold.
Timeframe = H1
Please note that the Expert Advisor is a portfolio Advisor and may have stagnation periods of more than a year.
The average quantity of trades per month = 16 (with all strategies running)
- Test all three Expert Advisors separately:
1) XAUUSD_SET 1 – true/false
2) XAUUSD_SET 2 – true/false
3) XAUUSD_SET 3 – true/false.
test all EAs together:
SET 1 + SET 2 + SET 3
Customize your mini portfolio of three advisors.
It is a very complex multi-faceted expert Advisor.
EA Golden Fever XAUUSD Live results: https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/798305
• Supports Stop/Market orders, works with Instant/Market execution, and is automatically configured for 4 and 5-digit brokers.
Sets are built into the EA’s settings immediately.
You buy 3 expert advisors and 8 unique strategies. This is a Second-Generation advisor (several advisors are combined inside this advisor).
Normal operation – 1% on an open transaction.
2% is considered aggressive trading. Yes, this increases the profit, but the drawdown also increases. Deep drawdowns will be difficult to feel on a real account.
Trades impulse, breakout, countertrend, and return strategies.
Enable all three strategies only on a $ 1000 Deposit and 1% per trade.
Basic strategy: follow the trend and reverse.
The adviser was created for the period from 2003 to 2018. Further testing was carried out using a Forward test to exclude the possibility of fitting the results.
All brokers are 5 – digit and 4 – digit.
§ Tactics were created for portfolio strategies, so the priority of work is not profit, but the stability of work. It means that the worst that should happen is long periods of stagnation, but not losses.
General information about using:
§ The expert Advisor was created specifically for Gold. Please look for a broker with a minimum spread for gold. Ask Your broker for the time when the broker expands the spread. Turn off the expert Advisor during this period (otherwise you will receive a loss) To do this, set the time limit for trading in the expert Advisor settings!
§ The strategies are based on Price Action.
§ The indicators are classic (time-tested) and are used only for calculating Stop orders.
§ Before running this expert Advisor on your live account, test it on historical data, then run it for a few days on a demo account with the same balance as on your live account.
Expert Advisor settings:
§ Money Management – Risk Fixed % Of Balance
§ MM Risk Percent = 1.0; we recommend using no more than 1% per trade.
§ MM Decimals = 2; set the number “2” if you work with lots 0.01…0.09
§ MM Lots If No MM = 0.01.
§ MM Max Lots = 5.0.
§ Exit At End of Day
§ Exit At End of Day = false.
§ EOD Exit Time = “23:55”.
§ ———– Exit On Friday ———–
§ Exit On Friday = false.
§ Friday Exit Time = “23:00”;
Please check with Your broker when the spread will be extended and do not work during this time
§ Limit Time Range —
§ Limit Time Range = false.
§ Signal Time Range From = “08:00”.
§ Signal Time Range To = “16:00”.
§ Exit At End of Range = false;
§ Be sure to use only available funds in Forex.
§ Remember: if there was a profit in the past, it does not mean that there will be a profit in the future!
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.