Note: This is a Limited Edition of Lion Grid. It works only on Mondays.
The trading strategy has been created by using machine learning algorithms to build a model directly from the historical data.
Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed.
The strategic focus of this robot is to identify trend reversals by analyzing multiple technical indicators (RSI, MACD, SAR, Bollinger Bands,) on multiple timeframes. The entries are usually accurate and in case the trend reverse with a delay the positions will be managed by a smart grid system.
This system uses a grid of orders which increases the lot size after the stop loss is reached. The grid size is limited for safety.
- Optimized to work with EURUSD for timeframe M15.
- The Minimum recommended deposit is $200 for the initial lot set to 0.01.
- ECN broker with a low spread is recommended to get better results.
- Compatible with 4- and 5-digits accounts.
- Compatible with all brokers including US brokers using the FIFO rule
Support and Set Files
- Help with the installation and configuration of Expert Advisors. Feel free to send me a message.
Auto settings for a fixed lot
- Enable auto settings for a fixed lot – set to true to automatically set the lot size based on investment amount and risk level.
- Investment – Amount to invest in account currency.
- Money Management (MM) Method – method to calculate lot sizing and stop loss.
- Fixed Lot Size – an initial lot (used when MM is “Fixed Lot”).
- Lot based on % balance – initial lot calculated based on % of the balance (used when MM is “Percentage Balance”).
- Fixed Stop Loss – stop loss in account currency (used when MM is “Fixed Lot”).
- Stop Loss based on % balance – stop loss calculated based on % of the balance (used when MM is “Percentage Balance”).
- Max Lot – a maximum lot for the EA operation. If the value is 0 then no limit.
- Lot Factor – lot factor for the second and subsequent orders.
- Take Profit – take profit.
- Grid Stop Loss – the size of stop loss.
- Max Grid Size – number of orders max to open at the same time.
- Trail Distance – trailing stop distance (only for non-automatic trailing stop).
- Max Spread – maximum spread allowed before a pending order triggers.
- Magic Number – magic number to distinguish orders from others EA.
- Magic Number other EA – magic number from another EA. It opens a grid if there are no opened orders from another EA with this magic number. With this parameter, you can use another grid system on the same trading account without having two opened grids in parallel. 0 value disabled this feature.
- Comments – comments on trade operations.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.