This is an adviser that often trades and opens trades almost every day (with normal optimization). In this case, the adviser opens no more than one transaction in each direction. When there are a lot of deals in optimization, more often it will give more profit in real life than advisers who, during optimization, make fewer deals, but show high profitability.
This Expert Advisor is a free version of Trading every day and has some limitations:
– currency pair only EURUSD
– lot limit to 0.1
- Lots – lot size (at 0 the lot volume will be calculated from the percentage of available funds on the account).
- Max Spread – maximum spread for opening a trade (for accounts with a floating spread, so that a trade is opened when the spread is not too large).
- Magic – a unique identifier (it is necessary to do it differently if several advisers are running in one terminal).
- Take Profit – take profit (in points).
- Max Stop Loss – maximum possible stop loss (in points).
- Period Dynamic Stop – period for calculating a dynamic stop loss (at 0, the stop loss will be equal to the maximum);
- Dynamic Stop Factor – a multiplier for calculating the dynamic stop loss.
- Trailing Stop Value – trailing stop value in points (at 0, trailing is not used).
- Order Comments – a comment to open orders.
- Trade Every Tick – trade every new tick (slows down the optimization, but in real trading can improve profits).
- Period WPR – period of the WPR indicator (Williams` Percent Range).
- Levels WPR – WPR indicator levels (values from 1 to 50, automatically converted to lower and upper levels).
- PeriodWPR2 – period of the second WPR indicator (if 0, the second WPR will not be used).
- Enable MACD – use the MACD indicator.
- MACD Period1 – fast EMA period in MACD.
- MACD Period2 – slow EMA period.
- MACD Signal Period – period of the signal line of the MACD indicator (0 – off).
- Period Other WPR – period for the indicator to work from another timeframe (0 – do not use a signal from another timeframe).
- Other Timeframe – timeframe for the work of another indicator Williams` Percent Range.
- Shift Other WPR – shift for receiving the indicator signal from another timeframe.
- Order Closure After Hours – closing trades after several hours (0 – do not close by time).
- Enable Auto Close – automatic closing of the transaction.
- Period For Close – period of the WPR indicator for closing deals.
- Levels For Close – WPR indicator levels for closing deals.
- ADX Period – period of the ADX indicator.
- Min ADX Level – the minimum level of the ADX indicator.
- Max ADX Level – maximum level of the ADX indicator.
- Trading starts at the hour – the hour to start trading.
- Trading end hour – the hour of the end of trading.
- Show Info – enable the display of information.
It is recommended to use the version without restrictions on the lot and currency pair:
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.