Gold Catcher V2 & V1
Gold Catcher EA is an automatic trading robot to trade Gold (XAUUSD). It is a robot specifically adapted to withstand the high volatility conditions usually seen in gold. It’s a strategy based on a series of indicators that measure the strength of the market to enter trades when market conditions allow it.
You can configure fixed, or martingale lot, risk level, and the maximum number of trades open at once. It does not use stop-loss, so the lottery should not be abused. At lower time Frames, it is riskier, so it should be used with caution and a higher balance.
Setting / Recommendations
- Currency Pair: Recommended Pair XAUUSD/Gold(obviously), Gold Catcher still works with other pairs but recommended to tinker with settings for use in other pairs.
- Equity: Minimum Account Balance of 1000$ for 0.01 Lot or equivalent cent/micro/… account
- Timeframe: 30M/H1 Time Frames
- Leverage: 500
- Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
- VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
- It is recommended to Run This EA 24/5. As with any trading instrument, there is no single “best” way to trade gold. Many traders from other markets have found that the technical trading strategies they employ on other instruments can easily be adapted to the gold market, especially given gold’s tendency to form durable trends.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.