Gold Coral EA Robot
|Filter Refresh Powered by FX Blue|
|Margin in use:||7.06|
GOLD CORAL EA FEATURES
Automated From Start to Finish
Opens manages and closes the best trades for you. No need to lift a finger.
Legendary Great Trading Strategy
Plots chart prices in real-time to find the best entry and exit points with no lag.
Fully Optimized Settings
Comes loaded with optimized settings for over 20 common forex pairs.
Real Time Broker Shield™
Keeps shady brokers from trading against you by guarding your trade information.
Most Popular Forex Robot
The #1 choice of professional forex traders using expert advisors.
Simple To Setup and Use
Designed for any skill level. Get up and running in less than 5 minutes.
TRADING SYSTEM OVERVIEW
Grid trading has become very popular amongst traders because it does not use stops, is highly mechanical, has no reliance on direction, uses the intrinsic wavy nature of the market, does not require indicators or charts to trade, and can be easily automated. Grid trading refers to the trading approach which uses fixed price levels to enter and exit trades.
On the bright side, a grid trading strategy can profit from the same absolute market movement several times and can even make money if the market is moving against your grid. On the downside it can appear complex and illogical initially, it can incur large drawdowns if poorly managed, requires more patience than normal, and may require forex traders to make a huge paradigm shift in their thinking.
Once a grid has been allocated, the system will cash in profits every time the market moves the desired spacing and replace the trade as soon as possible to repeat the process. Hence, the expert advisor can cash in the same price movement several times, capturing up to four or five times more profits than a single trade with the same exposure.
Grid trading is a highly profitable and mechanical trading strategy that has no reliance on direction, profits from volatility, and uses the intrinsic wavy nature of the market. It requires no market timing or complicated analysis, but rather, the ability to forecast where the market won’t go in the long term and a good understanding of equity, exposure, and leverage.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.