Harrow Order is an Expert Advisor (EA) that works based on Support and Resistance, Martingale, and Anti-Martingale methods. Support and Resistance are used to indicate the best position to place orders. Martingale is used to fix unprofitable orders. And Anti-Martingale is used for increasing potential profitable orders.
This EA runs with two basic steps, namely try, and execute. First, it will send one initial order to find out the market conditions at the nearest Support or Resistance level. Second, it will decide to execute the Martingale method if the profit of the initial order is negative, or Anti-Martingale if the profit of the initial order is positive.
For the initial order, it uses the Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator as a reference to take the buy or sell order. If the RSI value is more than 50, the initial order will be sold. And if the RSI value is below 50, the initial order will be bought.
Martingale method is used to substitute the stop loss. Most manual traders close their negative orders early when the price touches the stop loss value. This EA assumes that the early closing of negative orders is wrong and that stop-loss action just will reduce the balance. To keep it profitable, this EA uses the Martingale method by sending the same order with double lots continuously, at least up to 8 levels (i.e., Maximum Martingale=8). So, when the market price is moving back in the same direction as orders and then all orders are closed, there potentially will still be residual profits from the order with larger lots, after covering the losses of orders with smaller lots.
However, the Martingale method is a high-risk method, and to support it this EA needs lots and a balanced ratio of 1:200000. That means that if the initial order lot is 0.1, the required balance is at least 20000 USD. Or if only use lots 0.01, then the required balance is at least 2000 USD, etc.
And the last, the Anti-Martingale method is used when the initial order is positive. If the market price touches the next Support or Resistance level, this EA will send the same order but with half lots of previous orders continuously. And if the market price starts to move back, all orders will be closed. So with the latest lot being the smallest of all orders, hopefully, the losses of all orders will not be much and the series will still be profitable.
The examples of Martingale and Anti-Martingale methods of this EA are shown in the screenshot section.
Pairs and timeframes
This EA is recommended for use on the EURUSD pair with the M1 timeframe. But it can also be used on other pairs like GPBUSD and XAUUSD, with the initial balance as required below.
Initial Balance Requirement
The recommended balance for EA’s use is 20000 USD with Lots 0.1.
- Magic Number. The mark number is used to identify orders, which are sent and managed by this EA. If this EA runs on multiple pairs, every pair must be run with a different magic number, exp GBPUSD 100001, EURUSD 200002, XAUUSD 300003.
- Num Candle. The number of candles that are used to calculate Support and Resistance. The default value is 120 candles. That is, if this EA is used at the M1 timeframe, 120 is equal to 2×60 minutes or 2 hours. So, the Support and Resistance levels used by this EA are the Support and Resistance for the last 2 hours.
- Close At Stop. The option to close or not all orders at Remove EA action. Only removes orders that have the magic number specified in Magic Number above.
- Order Lots. Initial lots of value for the EA, it’s the lot value used for the initial orders. i.e., Order Lots=0.01, 0.02, 0.04, 0.08, etc.
- Maximum Martingale. The maximum Martingale orders. The default value is 8, i.e., the maximum Martingale multiplier is 27=256. If an initial lot is 0.1, then the maximum lots would be up to 256×0.1=25.6 lots.
- Delta Level. Delta between two orders. It depends on the width of Support and Resistance. If the range is too narrow, the distance between orders can be widened by increasing the value of this parameter.
Each broker has different characteristics or features, such as spread value, so please try this EA with a strategy tester or demo account, before buying and using it on a real account.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.