“Hedging Forex EA1” EA
Hedging Forex EA1 is a Time and Price based hedging EA developed by “Samir Arman”. How Much Profit can you make monthly depending on your profit target, your lot size, and your risk value? Still, the developer claims it can profit around 70%(average) monthly.
This is an outstanding and profitable EA in a market that is jumping up and down. However, it is very dangerous in a massive rally as the EA continues to open bigger and bigger positions, which could lead to massive drawdowns and possible losses. That said, if you have an account balance that is big enough, I believe it could be safe even in a market that is rallying.
Hedging Forex EA1 needs a volatile market that is moving up and down to give you some decent profits. Nevertheless, I would definitely keep an eye on it to be on the safe side. Recommended testing it on a DEMO account before putting it on a Live account to get a better understanding of how the EA acts and reacts in specific markets.
Setting / Recommendations
- Currency Pair: Work Best On EURUSD GBPUSD USDJPY USDCHF AUDUSD EURJPY USDCAD.(Still, EA technically works on any currency pair)
- Equity: Minimum Deposit of 1000 for default settings or matching Mini/Cent account
- Timeframe: 5M
- Leverage: 500
- Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
- VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
- Password -> Ignore it and leave it as it
- Lot1 -> Manual Lot Size
- Auto Lot -> Set true to calculate optimal Lot Size based on risk preferences automatically. Set False if you want to use manual lot size.
- Max_Risk -> Max Risk as a percentage of Equity, the greater this percentage is, the greater the lot size. Only work if Auto_Lot is True.
- Take_Profit -> Take Profit in points adjusted for 30 or 20 Digits brokers.
- Stop_Loss -> Stop Loss in points adjusted for 50 or 30 Digits brokers. The developer recommends not to use it(leave it 0).
- Start_Time -> Start Time in GMT time. Hedging Forex EA1 starting Time.
- End_Time -> Ending Time in GMT time. EA Ending Time.
- Continuous_trading -> =true Keep working nonstop = false The Expert is deleted from the chart after the total Profit of the transactions.
- Magic_Number -> EA Magic Number
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favourable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favourable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.