Leprechaun v2 EA
The unique strategy of the Leprechaun v2 EA is that its open order grid with the trend, unlike usual Martingale robots that open against the trend. When the trend changes, the robot reverses the balance of trading positions in the trend direction and closes the whole grid of orders. The robot can trade constantly and run at certain time intervals, for example, in trading sessions where the market is most volatile.
You should avoid the flat market on holidays, evenings, and nights when using Leprechaun or on the American trading session. The Expert Advisor does not use indicators, the only indicator for the robot is the price itself, where the price goes, the robot opens positions there.
At the basic settings, the robot enters the market by default at the opening of the American trading session at 16.00 Moscow time. It opens a grid of orders based on the trend and closes it waiting for the next day. Profit of 1% per day, including refinancing more than 25% per month.
Setting / Recommendations
- Currency Pair: The robot can be used on any currency pairs, but the basic settings are optimized for trading on XAUUSD (gold)
- Equity: Minimum of 100$ cent Account or equivalent standard account.
- Timeframe: Work on H1 Timeframe
- Leverage: 500
- Broker: Zero Spread/Fixed Spread/Raw Spread or ECN Broker: To Know More-Click
VPS: Let the EA work un-interrupted with VPS: Click Here
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favourable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat into the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames and settings to make sure you experience favourable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.