MACD Scalper is an automatic expert advisor with two sections of martingale strategies with automation take profit. The MACD indicator with adjustable parameters is used as input. If parameters of the entry points go wrong, the EA changes them automatically.
The minimum recommended deposit is 1000 cents for a 0.01 lot. Spread is recommended less than 2 points. The martingale parameter can be set from 0.1 to any value in two steps – the first for the four trades and the second for more than four trades. When martingale is on, the take profit for each order is calculated depending on the martingale parameter plus the addition small take profit. After the transaction, which covers all losses, all parameters of the EA are returned to their original values. The best usage on EURUSD M5, M15. It is better to use trend currency pairs. This EA is optimized automatically for EURUSD from 2007 to 2009, so you can use it without changing parameters.
The EA works on five-digit quotes. Before trading on a real account, it is recommended to check the trading in the strategy tester with Auto on (1) or with the selected parameters, or after optimization of the EA for your currency pair. Intake profit and stop loss are used 4-digit values.
- Magic -a unique magic for the EA (so that it distinguishes its trades from others).
- Order Comment – comment for orders.
- Lots – a volume of the first position.
- Lots_max1 – maximum volume for the first section.
- Lots_max2 – maximum volume for the second section.
- Martingale1 – multiplier to increase the volume of positions after each losing trade for the first section.
- Martingale2 – multiplier to increase the volume of positions after each losing trade for the second section.
- Take profit – take profit in points for the first position.
- Takeprofit2 -additional take profit for a position covering a series of losses.
- Stoploss – stop loss in points.
- Fast MA – fast moving average of MACD as an entry point.
- Slow MA – slow moving average of MACD as an entry point.
- Begin Hour – start trading hour.
- End Hour – the end of the trading hour.
- Auto – use already optimized parameters for EURUSD.
- Stop out – level is a percentage of the Deposit when trading stops;
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.