The trading strategy is based on the MACD signal and the confluence of trends in multiple time frames. It supports martingale, smart trade, and many options so that you can set up your own trading strategy from the basic one. Look for new ideas, and improve trading performance by yourself without limitation.
- Martingale trading: turn on/off martingale strategy. When you find out a parameter set that has a small value of the maximum continuous loss, you can consider turning on martingale mode to expert more return.
- Smart trading: trade in mind (virtual trade) to wait for a big loss (a threshold value) before entering actual trades, stop actual trading when total profit reaches a certain value (a threshold value).
- One direction trading: set EA to trade only on Short or Long. When you think the current trend is up you can set EA only to enter long positions and vice versa.
- Flexible on entry judgment: we can twist the way EA detects and decide on a Long/Short entry.
- Parameterized multiple time frames: we can adjust the number of time frames on which the confluence of trends is determined.
- LOT_SIZE: basic lot size for each trade. In martingale mode, volume can be changed.
- TRADE_FILTER: if you want EA to trade only on Short, choose TRADE_FILTER_SELL. If you want EA to trade only on Long, choose TRADE_FILTER_BUY.
- FAST_PERIOD: fast EMA period for MACD signal.
- LONG_PERIOD: slow EMA period for MACD signal.
- SIGNAL_PERIOD: signal line period for MACD signal.
- STOP_POINT: distance from open price to take profit (in point).
- SLTP_RATIO: the ratio between stop loss distance and take profit distance (STOP_POINT)
- SLTP_DIFF: this value is used to calculate stop loss point. SL = STOP_POINT*SLTP_DIFF + SLTP_DIFF
- VOLUME_ADJUSTMENT: VOLUME_ADJ_DISABLE => turn of martingale trade; VOLUME_ADJ_COMB => turn on martingale trade (continuous loss trades are counted on both Short and Long); VOLUME_ADJ_SEP => turn on martingale trade (make Long and Short separately).
- VOLUME_ADJ_START_POINT: minimum number of continuous loss trades to trigger martingale trade.
- MAX_CONS_LOSS: maximum number of continuous loss trades to stop martingale trade.
- TIME_FRAME_CONFIRM_COUNT: number of time frames on which we determine the confluence of trends. Valid values are 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. 0 means we skip trend confirmation on time frames.
- PAUSE_ON_PROFIT: turn on/off smart trade. When accumulated profit exceeds a threshold value(<MAX_PROFIT_THRESHOLD>) EA will stop placing new actual trades. It just trades in memory instead of trades and waits for a big loss to happen (accumulated loss exceeds <MIN_LOSS_THRESHOLD>) before resuming actual trades.
On each time frame, we have a group of parameters to check trend confirmation, these are parameters for the first time frame (on other time frames we have similar parameter groups):
- TF1_PERIOD_START: the start value for the period in MA calculation.
- TF1_PERIOD_STEP: difference value of <period> in MA lines.
- TF1_MA_COUNT: number of MA lines that involve trend confirmation.
- TF1_MIN_CONFIRM_RATE: there will be <TF1_MA_COUNT> – 1 couple of MA lines therefore there are maximum <TF1_MA_COUNT> – 1 confirmations for trend. The confirmation rate for a trend must exceed <TF1_MIN_CONFIRM_RATE>
- TF1_MIN_CON_CONFIRM: trend confirmation will be checked from the first position of the candlestick backward to position <TF1_MIN_CON_CONFIRM>.
- SIGNAL_CONFIRM_TYPE_TF1: to make a final decision when combining MACD and trend signal. There are two options (SAME_DIRECTION, NOT_REVERSE). In the case of <SAME_DIRECTION>, to make a Buy position, both MACD and trend signal must be Buy signal. In the case of <NOT_REVERSE>, the condition is loosened: if MACD gives Buy signal and the current trend is not downtrend then make a Buy position.
For ex: TF1_PERIOD_START = 10, TF1_PERIOD_STEP = 5, TF1_MA_COUNT = 5, TF1_MIN_CONFIRM = 3, TF1_MIN_CON_CONFIRM = 2.
There will be 5 MA lines: MA (10), MA (15), MA (20), MA (25), MA (30) and trend confirmation will be checked from the candlestick at positions 1 to 2 because
TF1_MIN_CON_CONFIRM = 2.
At each position, there are 4 uptrend confirmation checking MA (10) > MA (15); MA (15) > MA (20); MA (20) > MA (25); MA (25) > MA(30). If we have at least 3 confirmations for uptrend, EA will judge it is up trend.
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.