News Release EA is an expert to trade economic news using pending orders.
The expert can trade up 28 (31 yuan) pairs from one chart.
Expert has the option for manual strategy (user strategy) or uses one of five included strategies.
Expert has analyzer for any trade to show information for any currency and any pair to help the trader to make the better strategy.
- Custom Strategy – There are too many options to make/build your own strategy.
- Recovery Orders Strategy – If an order closes in the loss, then experts open a new opposite market order to recover losses.
- Basket Orders Strategy – Expert if triggered all pending orders, close all as one in profits or losses.
- Separate Orders Strategy – Experts manage each order separated.
- Replace Orders Strategy – The expert opens a new pending order if the triggered order has closed in the loss.
All information about parameters can see on the blog.
Read how can set GMT to offset easily on my blog.
How to use it
Add URL “http://cdn-nfs.faireconomy.media/ff_calendar_thisweek.xml” to the list of allowed URLs in the Expert Advisors tab of the Options window (Tools>Options>Expert Advisors).
Set news and pairs to want expert use/trade.
Set pending orders’ and market orders’ parameters.
Attach the expert on one chart (I recommended attaching the expert in a frequent updates symbol).
Please make some tests on a demo account to see how works expert before using it on a real account.
For 0.01 lot size on account with leverage 1:500 needed initial balance at least for each pair 100 to work safely.
The expert can’t make backtesting, because uses economic news in real-time. The orders on backtesting are totally random to pass tests.
News to use and pairs to trade per news
- In EUR news can trade: EURGBP, EURAUD, EURNZD, EURUSD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURJPY.
- In GBP news can trade: EURGBP, GBPAUD, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY.
- In AUD news can trade EURAUD, GBPAUD, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, and AUDJPY.
- In NZD news can trade: EURNZD, GBPNZD, AUDNZD, NZDUSD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY.
- In USD news can trade EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY.
- In CAD news can trade: EURCAD, GBPCAD, AUDCAD, NZDCAD, USDCAD, CADCHF, CADJPY.
- In CHF news can trade: EURCHF, GBPCHF, AUDCHF, NZDCHF, USDCHF, CADCHF, CHFJPY.
- In JPY news can trade: EURJPY, GBPJPY, AUDJPY, NZDJPY, EURJPY, CADJPY, CHFJPY.
- In CNY news can trade: EURCNY/EURCNH, USDCNY/USDCNH, JPYCNY/JPYCNH. (Some brokers use the CNY symbol, and some use CNH for yuan)
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.