Algorithm optimized for Nasdaq trading
The Expert Advisor is based on the constant maintenance of long positions with daily profit-taking,
if there is any, and temporary interruption of work during the implementation of prolonged corrections
The Expert Advisor’s trading principle is based on the historical volatility of the traded asset.
The values of the Correction Size (Imp Max Minus for Margin Call Short) and Maximum Fall (Imp Max Minus For Margin Call Long) are set manually.
Recommendations for use
The expert’s TF is D1, keep this in mind when working with an expert
|Risk level||Balance||Imp Long Coefficient|
* Use a robot on CFDs on indices the expert shows good results on futures on NASDAQ
* Use reopening a position after correction (Imp Reopen After Margin) with a small deviation value of 0.02-0.1 (Imp Reopen Profit)
* Use a volume step (Imp Volume Step) 0.01 for a smooth increase in position volumes
* Use a small amount of profit for fixing (Imp Minimum Profit) to constantly update the used volumes and increase the position
It is not recommended to use an Expert Advisor at forex due to the “eternal sideways trend”
We do not recommend using short positions (Imp Use Short) and changing the direction of the position (Imp Change Side) when a critical point is reached (Imp Reopen Profit)
Imp Long Coefficient – Used volume ratio for long positions
Imp Short Coefficient – Used volume ratio for short positions
Imp Volume Step – Volume step
Imp Minimum Volume– Minimum volume
Imp Maximum Volume – Maximum volume
Imp Use Integer Volume – Use of integer volume, usually used when trading instruments with integer lots (not CFDs)
* The volume is calculated as follows: User Balance / Imp Coefficient * Imp Volume Step
Imp Use Long – Allowing to use of long positions
Imp Use Short – Allowing for the use of short positions, we recommend that you disable this option when working with indices and stocks
Imp Margin Call – Closing a position when a certain drawdown level is reached
Imp Margin from Balance – Regulation, relative to what the drawdown is calculated, if true – from the user’s balance, if false – from the asset price relative to the position opening price
Imp Change Side – Action when fixing a losing position, if true, the position will be opened in the other direction, if false, the direction will not change
Imp Max Minus for Margin Call Long – The maximum allowable drawdown when using long positions at which the position will be closed (0.3 = 30%)
Imp Max Minus for Margin Call Short – The maximum allowable drawdown when using short positions at which the position will be closed (0.3 = 30%)
Imp Minimum Profit – The minimum required profit, at which profit is fixed and a new position is opened in the same direction, is indicated in the profit value
Imp Reopen After Margin – Is it permissible to open a new position after closing unprofitable ones (initially set to false, but the EA works more efficiently if the value is true), use true to transplant deep corrections or crises
Imp Reopen Profit – % of the deviation from the price from the closing price of a position, allowing for opening a new one, is indicated in a fractional value (0.3 = 30%)
Imp Worked Hour First – First working hour
Imp Worked Hour Second – Second working hour
Imp Worked Hour Third – Third working hour
Imp Used Second Time – Using the second working hour
Imp Used Third Time – Use of the third working hour
Imp Skip Bad Months – Skip unprofitable months (Aug, Sep, Dec) (for Nasdaq)
Get this amazing Forex Trading EA Robot ABSOLUTELY FREE from us. Please open a trading account with our Suggested Brokers and use a Forex VPS from our Recommended VPS Providers to automate your trade without hassles. You can Download the Forex EA Absolutely FREE from Here: CLICK
DISCLAIMER: Please read carefully before you decide to invest in Forex Market
- Forex Trading is dangerous and can result in a substantial loss of money. Due to the uncertain nature of the Forex market, there is no guarantee that our products will produce any favorable results. Before you purchase, please read our RISK DISCLAIMER.
BEAR THIS IN MIND: The Forex market changes from day to day, and that past performance can therefore not be guaranteed to repeat in the future. Past performance shown and in videos may use aggressive trading approaches and risk management to prove the potential of the Forex robot over long periods. Because of this, we recommend that you test the EA on your own broker account using many variations of currencies, time frames, and settings to make sure you experience favorable results in current market conditions before trading live accounts.
- Forex Trading EA/Robot is just a piece of Programming to Sophisticate your trading but never guarantee your winning.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- Before deciding to trade products, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs, and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose.